IGNORED

Where can I buy digital copies of Analord?

NorthernFusion

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rephlex

Rephlex's web site is down (and has been) for some time now - there is nowhere else online to legitimately buy the Analord tracks digitally.

Can you ask Grant when will the site be operative? and more importantly, when will the Steinvord digital release be released? or any other news? Don't we deserve some news? I mean cmon, we are paying for one of the most expensive records ever when they don't even need the money. What does Rephlex need the money for when Richard is a millonaire anyway.

Maybe a bit of patience is required? It's only been down a week or 2, if it's been down for a few months then start squealing.

wise words from our lord beerboss! patience pissflaps and be thankfull for the music we had and maybe will have!

rephlex

Rephlex's web site is down (and has been) for some time now - there is nowhere else online to legitimately buy the Analord tracks digitally.

Can you ask Grant when will the site be operative? and more importantly, when will the Steinvord digital release be released? or any other news? Don't we deserve some news? I mean cmon, we are paying for one of the most expensive records ever when they don't even need the money. What does Rephlex need the money for when Richard is a millonaire anyway.

they don't really owe us anything really, but yes news & functioning website would be nice....new music would be better

rephlex

I have asked, but haven't gotten a response (yet) - I'm by no means an official Rephlex spokesperson (that's Grant's job), so if I am told something and I can share it, I will. Also, just because your assumption Richard is a millionaire, does not mean he doesn't deserve the money, or that the money is solely his - I have always said Richard/Rephlex will be getting the money. They are not one and the same (especially from a business standpoint I would imagine).

Also, this idea that you are paying for one of the most expensive records ever - really? 16.00 is a lot to pay for a digital download?

Any chance there's like some new suprise/secret website going up, announcing new music or something?

The thing about Rephlex being down, though, is that ALL of the artists' stuff is now unavailable (for legal download at least). So you'd sure expect something else going up soon for their sake, even if aphex himself doesn't care that he's just making it impossible for people to pay him for his music

Maybe a bit of patience is required? It's only been down a week or 2, if it's been down for a few months then start squealing.

It has been redirecting to Discogs for months.

Asking where else to BUY digital copies of EPs is not my definition of squealing. :shrug:

• 5 weeks later...

rephlex

I have asked, but haven't gotten a response (yet) - I'm by no means an official Rephlex spokesperson (that's Grant's job), so if I am told something and I can share it, I will. Also, just because your assumption Richard is a millionaire, does not mean he doesn't deserve the money, or that the money is solely his - I have always said Richard/Rephlex will be getting the money. They are not one and the same (especially from a business standpoint I would imagine).

Do you have any news? It's sad that this record is so underplayed at least by me, because it's a pain the ass for me nowadays to deal with vinyls, and the digital rips just don't cut it. I would like a purely digital release, these tracks sound like they were meant to be released in digital. I haven't been able to use any steinvord tracks on my dj sets because of this.

Also, is it true Grant posts as diamondtron in XLT or it's just a myth?

I heard that you can actually download these to vinyl and put it in your CD player which is the best of both worlds imo.

selling my binder on etsy atm. It's not the analord binder specifically, it's made by trapper though.

i heard huffin the jenk, aka butthash, aka liquid poo&pee, takes all your woes away and also makes you feel kinda good on the inside even if you have no reason to feel good about

maybe thats something we first worlders can learn from world #3, instead of crying like babies when rephlex.com goes down, huff some butthash like a man

Man, I’d love it if these were for sale again. I never got around to buying them all. Bonus points if they were to fix ** THE GLITCH **

An analord binder just sold for $1026

That's a lorra lorra money

I bought mine for about $500 2 weeks ago, lol.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231231711199?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Granted, without the picture disc.

i bought mine for 150 € in 2005 with all vinyls (11 in all) (in winter, i remember)

/starting to kick self, only a little, cause it would be silly to buy something that you don't have the machinery to play the format of. Then again you're only supposed to not play it and keep it as an investment, cause that's what it's all about eh. limited runs, long term rephlex pension plan.

Archived