IGNORED

Where has my YouTube history gone?

hello spiral

I have 8,787 videos in my history but I can only get to 20 of them (the 20 most recently viewed)

The button is there for 'watch 8,787' but I can't click on it.

Any idea what's gone wrong?

Consider booting to a UNIX mainframe to bypass the socket converters, an XML database containing your history should reveal itself.

The database has been slipstreamed into a JML/Super8bit environment so just hack together a quick script executable to extract the XML form from the architecture.

Guest Gary C

I don't know if that's real advice or not. But it makes me happy to think that there are kids learning how to do stuff that sounds like that.

I can get my head around most web things but it's actually quite nice to think that a new generation will be even more clever with the internet. Kids nowadays should hopefully be starting-off as more than just idle users but coders. It makes me realise that, for the vast majority, my generation has been a too passive with this medium.

Also, back to the point. Google is still fucking YouTube, more slowly than at first but just as deeply.

I don't know if that's real advice or not. But it makes me happy to think that there are kids learning how to do stuff that sounds like that.

I can get my head around most web things but it's actually quite nice to think that a new generation will be even more clever with the internet. Kids nowadays should hopefully be starting-off as more than just idle users but coders. It makes me realise that, for the vast majority, my generation has been a too passive with this medium.

Also, back to the point. Google is still fucking YouTube, more slowly than at first but just as deeply.

Evetually, coders will code themselves out of a job, when they create software that is not necessarily AI, but is able to do something like that through voice command.

"Computer, extract a list of all videos i've watched and make a text file of it"

Evetually, coders will code themselves out of a job, when they create software that is not necessarily AI, but is able to do something like that through voice command.

"Computer, extract a list of all videos i've watched and make a text file of it"

*ERROR* Does not compute voice command "sex tract a list oval vivid hoes i've watched and make apex filet."

Archived