• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

He (Biosphere) performed a commissioned piece he did in collaboration with Skatebård at a local electronic music festival last weekend. Couldn't go, but apparently there are plans on releasing parts of it as an EP. More dancefloor oriented than usual by rumour, I wouldn't expect anything else.

With the singing it reminds me of this Oöphoi track:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-S-WtP2Frc

This is the live version from Spirals of Time cd3 I think, the album version is also very beautiful.

Now that you mention it, same vibes indeed. Thanks for posting this btw, that album is a huge fave of mine, haven't heard this live version before. It's beautiful.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Not necessarily, but I was looking forward to a real collab. Also I think Geir's work since Dropsonde has been really disappointing, so I don't know what to expect.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is "nothing new" so to speak, but I really love it. The Deathprod tracks come ahead for me but the Biosphere tracks are really cool too.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived