IGNORED

Boards of Canada: 'Tomorrow's Harvest' has been nominated for Scottish Album of The Year

Joyrex

Boards of Canada's 2013 release 'Tomorrow's Harvest' has been announced as part of the long list for the Scottish Album of the Year Award this year.

More on Warp.net

Boards of Canada / 'Tomorrow's Harvest' has been nominated for Scottish Album of The Year

Warp - Records - Boards of Canada - 'Tomorrow's Harvest' has been nominated for Scottish Album of The Year
Connect with Warp, subscribe to the Mailing List and explore more RSS feeds here

View the full article

omg these old cunts better not beat chvrches or I'm gonna be sooooooooooooo mad

Hey, I like CHVRCHES as much as the next person, but give the guys credit where due!

• 1 month later...
Guest Zwei Kreise

Watching the video on the site right now, waiting for the appearence of BoC...

They have a hexagon-shaped screen.

Coincidence ? I think not.

Guest Zwei Kreise

Not that it's apparent in the official stream... In the long video of the whole ceremony, the BoC section amounts to basically nothing : a blank screen and the audio crapped out, apparently on purpose.

And the youtube link to what the audience actually saw there is now down, but there's talk on Twoism that apparently there was a thank you video from the brothers featuring new music and an accompanying video. Hoping someone will reupload the thing on youtube.

Not that it's apparent in the official stream... In the long video of the whole ceremony, the BoC section amounts to basically nothing : a blank screen and the audio crapped out, apparently on purpose.

And the youtube link to what the audience actually saw there is now down, but there's talk on Twoism that apparently there was a thank you video from the brothers featuring new music and an accompanying video. Hoping someone will reupload the thing on youtube.

You can download that removed video from: http://bocpages.org/wiki/The_SAY_Award

Guest Zwei Kreise

Already did ;)

And ... and ... it just looks like what I imagine BoC doing a thank you video would look like. With all the deleting business and the shadowy countermeasures at play I was imagining something much wilder but it seems to be just a video. I doubt this is even a teaser for anything.

Oh well, I'm still going to wait and see just in case but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Guest Papillon

It is probably what it is... a video saying thank you.

You kind of make it sound like its the normal "run of the mill" response for an artist to create a video of scary bizarre collaged images and new audio as a thank you... Lol

I think it would've been slightly more interesting if they continues the VHS style of their old transmission in the thank you message:

Semi-NSFW due to the end shot

• 2 years later...

Archived