IGNORED

Strange News Thread

Redruth

Has this already been done on reddit or 4chan? If it has i'm out of here, must keep my cool watmm distance, there's enough lookalike threads already. And then there's the links that you posted, maybe strange to you, but to me, sick, horrific, psyche hurtfulating.

Kinda old news but anyways

The Vancouver Feet:

www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/09/04/human-feet-washing-up-on-shore-in-british-columbia-canada.html

Why dont U.S. lawmakers just ban guns for the citizenry. Sickening

Too much money from said companies go to said lawmakers. Pretty funny is Georgia has passed an open carry pretty much any & everywhere now. Still didn't stop a guy from shooting up a fed/ex office recently there. Guess the workers didn't get the memo to start packing. Anyway, back to throwing axes & knifes into trees.

ps

'merica

Edited by olo

As many commentors on different blogs have pointed out to blog authors, generally with contempt for the articles that they've had to suffer through, which all parrot each other in their content and tone, and as most here would realise straight away but it's worth pointing out anyway, this is archival tape.

Cool technological advance nonetheless. And no offence meant to you troon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...