IGNORED

[ FOR SALE ] CAN - Deluxe 17 180g Vinyl box set ( still sealed, new)

Staadrengen

Up for sale .Read about the box here :http://boomkat.com/vinyl/856050-can-can-vinyl-box-17lp-heavyweight-box-set

It weight like a ton. Will be quit expensive to post.

It goes from around £ 300 and up. I will part with it for £ 225. Maybe its to much i dont know.

I live in wonderful Copenhagen .

UPDATE :

....and if you buy this wonderful box at the price above : extra FREE BONUS with the buy :

Aphex Twin : Selected Ambient Works ll ( 3 x vinyl 1972 Records )

post-17648-0-29093000-1399324696_thumb.jpg

post-17648-0-96715800-1399324704_thumb.jpg

post-17648-0-43841000-1399324711_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

not sold , yet. i will reduce the price.

HURRY HURRY HURRY ....STEP RIGHT THIS WAY. We got bearded lady and the boy with 3 LEGS ! New price for the CAN BOX SET (still sealed) : 325 euro. The cheapest price in the WORRRLD.

• 2 weeks later...

HURRY HURRY HURRY ....STEP RIGHT THIS WAY. We got the skeleton man the hairy lady with 3 LEGS AAAAAND a New price for the CAN BOX SET (still sealed) : 300 euro. The cheapest price in the WORRRLD.

YES thats right : 300 Euro. Cheap !

Wonder why you bought it when you don't listen? Don't get me wrong, just wonder why people sell items they do not listen to, especially in that price range.

Wonder why you bought it when you don't listen? Don't get me wrong, just wonder why people sell items they do not listen to, especially in that price range.

Got two sets for a very favourable price.

• 2 weeks later...

I just want Tago Mago. I'll come pick it up myself as well.

så hele baduljen i route66 på fælledvejen , der var 13 forskellige can-vinyler . så tago mago burdes kun købes single nu.

as a service ; no reason to buy the box because it seems like the vinyls are availble solo now.

• 1 month later...

That is very nice indeed

yes...but mind ; its the 1972 release !

but imho at fine offer anyway

maybe its the very handsome picture of me and my mom who turns people away ;-))))

• 3 months later...

Archived