IGNORED

slumbr - Hibernate

chim

qsVdLXa.jpg

My latest slumbr album, Hibernate, is finally out! Clocking in at 5 hours, it's a BEAST!

This has easily been the biggest project of mine to date and it's a dream come true to see it finalized. It's a real labor of love, dedicated to all the fans who have listened to and supported slumbr over the years.

You can stream and get it HERE!

You can also read a review of my debut album here.

5 hours? Wow... I'll sleep along to this tonight.

The stuff I heard while I was still awake was nice. Best new sleep along music.

Wow, where to begin... The response on this has been TOTALLY overwhelming! Ever since the first week's results came in I've been in a complete state of shock. It was already weird to see it all finished and up on the internet, it's been ten times weirder seeing the crazy, crazy response. I didn't expect this at all. I've just been really satisfied over going through with this all the way and finishing it, but it means so, so much that it brightens so many people's days/nights. I made this for myself first and foremost, and still listen to it almost every night. The strange effect of hypnagogia/half-sleep keeps bringing out new facets and aspects out of the album that I never even thought of to begin with. It's absolutely surreal to imagine all the people listening as well.

I'll try to keep myself from getting too emotional over this and just say a big, big thanks to everybody, for listening, thanks for buying the album, thanks for sharing it, thanks for the encouraging e-mails and messages, thanks for the massive support, especially you CHATMM/WATMMers - you've had a big hand in this! THANK YOU!!! :wub:

• 5 weeks later...

And it's still good. Good for sleep, good for being awake too. Great stuff, and I'm glad you're getting a response from it! Cheers mate, keep up the music-ing! :music::beer:

• 11 months later...

Archived