IGNORED

DJ Fred McGriff - A Mix of Techno and Ambient Songs

Fred McGriff

Greetings watmm. I wanted to make sure I posted this mix because there is a watmm fellow who goes or went by the Moniker "Lights Set North" and I just want them to know that their song Strangelet is one of my favorite songs ever and I play it a lot for people and they get excited about it too. I included it on this mix. Dude if you are here please post up links to more of your music. Anyway this is a mix around 120-130 bpm that I broadcast last week over on my island (please don't take this as spam I just want to be friends and enjoy the music) and thought some of you might enjoy the flow here. I used Virtual DJ, Goldwave, and my reverb pedal to blend everything together. Cheers.

Tracklist:

2.Wash Over Me by Shifted
3.Spectral Source by Millie & Andrea
4.Heliosphan by Aphex Twin
5.Strangelet by Lights Set North
6.Ember by Function
7.Arpeggiated Love by The Field
8.Scurvy by Fishermen
9.Continuum by Akkord
10.The Way You - The Cyclist Remix by Soosh
11.Natalia's Song by Zomby
12.Burning Tyres by Shifted
13.Black and White Stripes by Aphex Twin

Also please ignore my stupid voice at the beginning you can just skip ahead to about a minute thirty in where the actual mix starts with Shifted (such an incredible song btw, wow)

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiittt - You're back ?!

Welcome back man, missed you. (still remember the time you forwarded on that PM I sent to that fake account though *shudders at early/mid-20s me*)

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiittt - You're back ?!

Welcome back man, missed you. (still remember the time you forwarded on that PM I sent to that fake account though *shudders at early/mid-20s me*)

lol I vaguely recall that, I think I had some pissy kneejerk reaction to you saying i wasn't funny anymore. *shudders at mid/late-20s me*

I knew you'd be back, you frad you

edit: can we resuscitate the mspaint recent pics and mspaint album covers threads now?

someone give me a one sentence bio for fred. i want to at least feel like i know what it might like to be IN on this one...

yowza mcbowza

for your fyi that is a meme that fard tried to get off the ground but it failed and kind of lived on as an anti-meme, or a zombie-meme, funny cos it ain't funny

burger_top.gif

<3

burger_bottom.gif

I haven' t eben got time to listen to this cause all i do is work and drimnk but i can say that beak pretty live is still (semi_) regularly listened to on these speakers

<3

burger_top.gif

<3

burger_bottom.gif

I haven' t eben got time to listen to this cause all i do is work and drimnk but i can say that beak pretty live is still (semi_) regularly listened to on these speakers

<3

this warms my heart. thanks ludd.

hi godel :D

homestar, you still have my av??! that's got to be a decade old...

hi grag lol you have my av too

Archived