IGNORED

Luke Vibert live mix + phone interview 09-05-14

Herr Jan

So apparently Vibert did an interview + mix for the BBC last week and nobody knew about it. Luckily it's posted here:

http://mixing.dj/2014/livesets/heidi-bbc-radio1-residency-guest-luke-vibert-sat-05-09-2014-talion/

From 55 minutes and on. Mix starts at an hour in.

Interesting to hear him being negative towards Ridmik, it was a pretty risky album I spose. But of course the best news = new Wagon Christ album + a new Planet Mu album coming up = AAWWW YES!!!

You can see the tracklist here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b042ct3p

So, the first tracks he opens with is his own, called "Jack U Whole". Later in the mix he plays another new track called iStrain, both are supposedly on Hypercolour, so that must mean there's an EP coming as well? Damn :emotawesomepm9::music::w00t::w00t:

"Old man" I lol'd he's 41, you'd swear he was 70.

Always good to hear he has new stuff coming out. I don't know why he would think people don't want to hear old analogue stuff, there's so little of it coming out these days its always good to hear.

That 1st track is classsss.

• 2 weeks later...

passing the torch ................................... TEH FUCK !! Not to landstrumm he ain't, not to boring arse landstrumm. (havne't heard him in years, maybe he's more intresting now, and if so forgive me on that point but not the passing the torch thing because TEHr FLUCKEN (it's a fuck within a cunting with a hellarsemutherfucking wankshit).

ok i heard ode to passive souls from that page. oh my such pointless faggotry.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice Find! Excited to hear about another wagon christ release; I wonder if he'll make use of his favorite squiggly synth (the thing that looks like a fern if you open 'shadows' in a spectrum analyzer...)VQfPoIs.png

• 2 weeks later...

Nice Find! Excited to hear about another wagon christ release; I wonder if he'll make use of his favorite squiggly synth (the thing that looks like a fern if you open 'shadows' in a spectrum analyzer...)VQfPoIs.png

Haha, just seeing this now. That's awesome!

Archived