IGNORED

Plaid - Reachy Prints

Guest Individ

Guest transmisiones ferox

After that beat in Nafovanny the part which steps in at around 2 minutes is something amazing, but when something even more happening, you know, that almost-ecstasy sound and even then it's doesn't stop, it goes higher and higher with that unrelenting and underscribe beauty, it's a painting of unimaginable figures and textures which goes on and on, it almost can't be stopped

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just won on ebay a brand new copy of this very album on vinyl for £8 total, with free postage. Bargain!

...That is all.

*bump*

I wonder how much of that will go back to Ed and Andy...

Just won on ebay a brand new copy of this very album on vinyl for £8 total, with free postage. Bargain!

...That is all.

*bump*

Maybe one of them is the ebay seller I bought it from?

...That is all.

*bump*

Maybe!

...That is all.

*bump*

Maybe!

I wonder if that would count as fraud, if one of them sells a new copy and doesn't give the other a bit of the proceeds?

The bassline in the second half of Nafovanny sounds super familiar. I'm sure I've heard it in another song. Anyone share the same thought?

oh! I finally got it!

Guest transmisiones ferox

Dunno I actually don't hear anything, or maybe ... :cerious: still my track of the 2014

The bassline is similar, I wasn't saying it sucks!

So we both agree this didn't sucks

so if it has similar bassline ( so possibly was inspired by chemical brothers) , that means it was groundbreaking ? :cerious:

Guest bitroast

just noticed this album has benet walsh on track 1. he's also on Ralome (track 2 on Rest Proof Clockwork) and Eyen on (track 1 Double Figure)

having the collab as the opener track gives the album a nice sort of 'classic plaid' feel, if you choose to think of it that way ... ?? :)

just noticed this album has benet walsh on track 1. he's also on Ralome (track 2 on Rest Proof Clockwork) and Eyen on (track 1 Double Figure)

having the collab as the opener track gives the album a nice sort of 'classic plaid' feel, if you choose to think of it that way ... ?? :)

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Eyen was a collab.... Never knew that. One of my favorite plaid tracks and one of my favorite music videos of all time.

This is the best Plaid album in my opinion. I love Plaid's tunes, but this is their first album since Rest Proof Clockwork I can comfortably listen through continuously several times.

This.

It really plays like an album too. I don't know if it's because all the songs use a very similar palette and are stylistically similar, so maybe it flows better?

In contrast the songs on spokes all are drastically different. Unmistakenly plaid of course, but very different track to track.

Am I way off base here or do you hear the same?

To me, all the songs on Spokes are quite fast paced, apart from B Born Droid. If you skip B Born Droid, the whole album sounds speedy compared to everything else they've done.

Not that B Born Droid is a bad song, but I don't think it fits the album as well as the others. Try playing Spokes without that song and see if you agree.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Chesney

Spokes is a phenomenal album. I can't think of many albums that have not got at least one skip after many listens.

Reachy prints thread = 6 pages

Syro = 300+

Bonkers.

Are Plaid not cool? why are they so overlooked?

Spokes is a phenomenal album. I can't think of many albums that have not got at least one skip after many listens.

Reachy prints thread = 6 pages

Syro = 300+

Bonkers.

Are Plaid not cool? why are they so overlooked?

Syro thread may be 300+ pages because Aphex Twin is Britney Spears, disguised as man.

Archived