IGNORED

Missed Out On The Kickstarter or Had Payment Problems?

Joyrex

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the three posts in a row. Is it possible that the money will only be withdrawn from the credit card when the download vouchers go out? Because my card does show a Paypal transaction (SURK8PP9H) on the 31st, but it is shown as ''in suspense''.

You might want to send me an email: webmaster@watmm.com - I can look into things and see if we can get you sorted out.

Vinyl ripped... waiting for word from Rephlex on quality, etc. - I imagine they are making sure this is as good as it possibly can be.

What are we looking at for an ETA now, then? Saturday, Sunday?

Vinyl ripped... waiting for word from Rephlex on quality, etc. - I imagine they are making sure this is as good as it possibly can be.

Hard to say - until I hear back from Rephlex (and get the files sent to me), there's nothing on my end (I'm ready to upload the tracks and generate the emails that will send out the vouchers).

Hard to say - until I hear back from Rephlex (and get the files sent to me), there's nothing on my end (I'm ready to upload the tracks and generate the emails that will send out the vouchers).

Summer 2016 it is then

About how long do you expect it will take to finalize things on your end once you get the files? Also, where will the files be hosted? I'm curious about how that works if it's not Bandcamp.

Guest Snazzell

Okay so I am currently on vacation and am using a friend's PC and don't want to download the song on here. How long until the link/LP is gone? I'll be back to my house next week.

Speaking of surprises, watch for a survey from Kickstarter shortly from me about a related project - everyone needs somewhere to store an archival copy of CAT 023, right? :)

and if we payed using paypal, can we also be included in this?

cheers

My house is under construction, I had no internet for a while, I missed the opportunity ... With a slim hope I still clicked on the link and made ​​my payment by Paypal ... I 'm so disappointed ...

Speaking of surprises, watch for a survey from Kickstarter shortly from me about a related project - everyone needs somewhere to store an archival copy of CAT 023, right? :)

and if we payed using paypal, can we also be included in this?

cheers

I think you know the answer to that now, eh?

Archived