IGNORED

Come to Dust

Guest Dogboy73

Really immersive, thanks for sharing.

Kubrik's films are visually amazing, even Dr Strangelove.

Come to Dust is one of my top 3-4 tracks from TH and i love a well done fan made vid... especially watching a bunch of them on the 75' samsung with half decent sound rig. I've rarely used the Vimeo app its so terrible and going through the web browser works but can't get a true full screen like i can with youtube.

head shaking and vibrating while tunneling through colour, really does compliment the energy of this track perfectly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

There's a melody in Come To Dust that reminds me of a Nirvana song but I don't recall which one.

The bit starting @0:58

I've tried to figure this out as a huge nirvana fan and boc fan but I've come up blank.

This is a great video and one of the best songs on TH, IMO. I'm nothing but emotion the moment that the melody comes in.

• 2 months later...

I think this is great, one of my favourite BOC tracks and one of my favourite films. Nice work.

I don't know if you guys have ever tried the Pink Floyd - Echoes/2001 combo? Believe me it's awesome. Simply start the track Echoes (the Meddle version) simultaneously with the "Jupiter and Beyond the Infinite" section of 2001 A Space Odyssey. It is incredible, it's like a soundtrack, totally in sync, very spooky - just has to be seen to be believed.

There's a melody in Come To Dust that reminds me of a Nirvana song but I don't recall which one.

The bit starting @0:58

"A denial"? Only thing that comes to mind is the final of smells like ts. Even tho it's just a very feeble resemblance

Archived