IGNORED

Aphex Playing at Glastonbury Festival - The Temple

Uzohvezxfn

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Already a thread about it ( http://forum.watmm.com/topic/83525-wang-at-glastonbury-2014-dj-afx-rebuild-more/ ), but no matter, this ones makes more sense.

I'm rather hyped about the fact he's performing as AFX (with only Rephlex behind the name), you'd ALMOST suspect there's going to be any activity in the AFX/Rephlex camp :)

For the ones going, bring all your recording apparatus please!

Guest emoji

The question is, will he drop some new afx/steinvord/monolith?

monolith =/= aphex, the dude replied to a message of mine on facebook...

Is anyone else going? I can't be arsed to record it, sorry, from what I recall The Temple isn't a huge stage either so it'll be very cosy down the front.

lol if half of glastonbury shows up to hear this set, you know because you can guarantee that everything else on everywhere else will be rubbish, which will be quite the incentive to see the phex.

He'll be DJing elsewhere if he's started DJing again. You'd only be kicking yourself if it's an album launch, but instead it'll be 90% nazi gabba hell, 5% yay, and 5% fl'acid. With special guest vocal performance by the dogspit duo. (j/ks ee'ree'run, joookeeesss)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived