IGNORED

Call for tracks!

ascdi

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was a nice listening, thanks guys! but I wondered who is who? It's not obvious for every track and as far as I understood there was a huge WATMM participation on this one.

I personnaly hid under the pseudonym Antape

Just listened to the whole thing, really nice work! I think my favorites are the Akira, Basar Under, and Antape tracks. Good work on compiling/mastering these too, it has a really nice flow.

Thanks all (=

Guest FuncRandm

I'm going to put a mail out to the TEFOSAVians in my normal randomly timed mailshot. If anyone wants to get these PM me and I'll add you to the list.

MOO

Le%20Moo.png

in order to do justice I have to say that those cows (and actually all the field recordings featured in my track) were recorded by Gluid (check on Soundcloud) who gives a lot of cool field recordings for free. There are a lot of cool stuff, it definitely worth it to check.

Hi folks,

TEFOSAV Aggregation Project 0x0009 is available for free download from http://tefosav.bandcamp.com/album/tefosav-aggregation-project-0x0009 :).

Have a listen and look through the text and ping if there is anything up with the text or tracks. I didn't master all the tracks a few were mixed very hot and I didn't want to compress them to lose anything. There was one track, from PhylumZumani that was very clippy and remained untouched, if you want another version of the track put up at some point ping it across and I'll put it up.

Wicked tracks from people and well done Ascdi for curating the release :).

I'll ping the release to the usual places later on tomorrow.

FuncRand(m)

This deserves a separate thread imo, almost looked over this! Sounding well nice, good job everyone :)

Guest extherium

was a nice listening, thanks guys! but I wondered who is who? It's not obvious for every track and as far as I understood there was a huge WATMM participation on this one.

I personnaly hid under the pseudonym Antape

#8 here. Not a musician. Just a scientist who works remotely and owns a Zoom recorder.

Guest Akiak

btw can you change my artist title to Phyla Zen pl0x?

lololol

whats so funny big boy
oh nothing, Phyla Zen pl0x

• 3 weeks later...
Guest basarunder

Just listened to the whole thing, really nice work! I think my favorites are the Akira, Basar Under, and Antape tracks. Good work on compiling/mastering these too, it has a really nice flow.

Thanks all (=

Glad you liked my work "Bosphorus Tour 2014" A/D! And thanks for everyone for their great work and effort!

Thanks all (=

Glad you liked my work "Bosphorus Tour 2014" A/D! And thanks for everyone for their great work and effort!

liked your track a lot!

Archived