• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is us inside the echo chamber of Studio 1 at Sunser Sound Recorders back in August. The song is track 9 from Jenny Death, its called "On GP".. thank you

This is us inside the echo chamber of Studio 1 at Sunser Sound Recorders back in August. The song is track 9 from Jenny Death, its called "On GP".. thank you

Wow... That track is a killer - love the raw, Exmilitary vibes and the emotional lyrics. This album is going to be mind-blowing, I just know it!

Damn, this is actually really good. Thought I wouldn't be that hyped for this cuz Government plates and No love kinda sucked

Death Grips are most amaze because they had the opportunity to fully sell out and get rich, but they pissed all over that bullshit and stayed true to their art.

Soo glad that they are still kickin around and continuing to be one of the most innovative, intense, and bullshit-free groups the world around.

Jenny Death is going to be yet another game changer. Can't wait!

Haven't listened to much of Death Grips, but I like what I've heard.

What would y'all say's the best album to start out with?

Exmillitary for sure. Start where they started. It's also the best album of theirs for many

Exmillitary for sure. Start where they started. It's also the best album of theirs for many

yeah i'd just work through everything they've released chronologically, every album feels like a very contained experience cause they switch up the sound a lot with each one

definitely one of the most interesting bands about atm

Well ACKSHUALY their first release was a self-titled EP, including some exclusive, awesome tracks that nobody who likes Ex-M should miss

They said on Facebook that it's streaming on YouTube. Haven't checked it yet though, wasn't impressed with the two tracks from it they released before.

Sent using magic space waves

"you're right, we might make some more"

https://www.facebook.com/deathgripz/posts/928842713827575

...the plot thickens

...into a boring bland soup of meh. Either break up or don't, and don't say you did if you didn't, it makes your band look like a 12 year old. In fact, all their 'antics' have been childish. They can get away with that though, if their music is good.

"you're right, we might make some more"

https://www.facebook.com/deathgripz/posts/928842713827575

...the plot thickens

...into a boring bland soup of meh. Either break up or don't, and don't say you did if you didn't, it makes your band look like a 12 year old. In fact, all their 'antics' have been childish. They can get away with that though, if their music is good.

i've gotta say i agree with you completely, i'm just happy to hear that they might do more

Archived