IGNORED

Google Play Music

spunktronics

Does the trick but falls short on extended listening. I don't know if it's connection funny business on my end or what but after a couple of hours, I run into "unable to reach the server" errors. Still, free, 20,000 songs, who else is doing that?

i've never seen this, and i regularly have this streaming 5+ hours at work.

yup, started uploading my music when they opened up. nice to have it portable and I can preemptively sync stuff to my devices for when I dont have internets. I also use play books for epubs on my nexus. It's much nicer then kindle, and you can upload your own stuff. I basically removed the drm from all my kindle purchases and uploaded them as epub to googles service.

• 2 months later...

Update!

This is a really good service for free! But the problem is this is becoming my single point for mp3's and i don't have a single place for everything!

Got some on PS3, some on PC, Some on work computer and some on my phone.

what do i do!? it would be good if all of them could sync up and down and i'll never loose anything!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived