IGNORED

ISIS!

spunktronics

in all fairness JE, you have just as much of a platform to explain your point of view as anyone else. why don't you just explain why people are being right wing dummies and how theyre wrong instead of just saying it?

as for myself, i'm just interested to see if and how and to what degree this sort of issue will come into play in the 2016 US presidential election. especially considering how the top 2 picks on the D side (clinton and elizabeth warren) have both voiced their support of israel's 'right to defend themselves' from people who 'hid rocket launchers in those churches and schools which israel bombed'. i'll be delighted to see how many of the people who were once calling israel a bunch of murderous monsters will be there, very enthusiastically voicing their support for whichever of those two get the nomination, even though they have voiced their support of monsters. i won't be surprised to see this whole issue has disappeared into a poof of smoke by then, as far as the mainstream media, and your typical white intellectual lefty, is concerned.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what exactly is your point though, JE? do ted cruz supporters typically pretend to (or actually) think that what israel is doing is tantamount to xenophobic mass murdering of innocents for no reason other than hatred?

you know...

like the privileged white liberals who support politicians like Elizabeth Warren (or even Clinton) do?

I do feel the US has responsibility here (we broke it, we bought it), I'm just not sure military intervention will repair the damage. How do we put a lid back on this? The US couldn't fix one failed state in Afghanistan and now that Iraq is on its way to becoming another, I don't have faith that we can reverse course, especially with a supranational civil war underway.

Iraq, empty everyone out, wall it on all side, make the inside a wilderness or just pave it with cement. there, done

So when exactly was ISIS in Israel?

i guess i got a bit sidetracked onto israel when i was looking through the thread to find the right wing stuff JE was talking about, and all i could see was shea making comparisons between isis and gaza. its not entirely unconnected tho and the issues will be bundled going into '16 so i think lots of what i said applies to both

I know I'm viewing them through a miasma of propaganda and bullshit, but these dudes seem to enjoy their slaughter a little more than the average mujahid. It's like a nihilistic stag weekend with RPGs and crucifixions.

Every fucking terrorist group was supported by some industry/country at some point, the fault is not only in the ones who behead, it's in the ones who placed the knife in their hands moments before too.

Every fucking terrorist group was supported by some industry/country at some point, the fault is not only in the ones who behead, it's in the ones who placed the knife in their hands moments before too.

Cant argue with that in principle, but there's also differing levels of "support".. i don't think it's ever black and white, as it's never in a vacuum. For example, I'd say there's a very stark difference in "responsibility" between how the U.S. may have been part of the background that contributed in some way to the indirect catalyst that helped mobilize ISIS and the actual intentional straight up direct funding, planning and execution of various terror operations from countries like Saudi Arabia or Iran. Some ppl are so quick to blame the U.S. for being at fault for the actions of Al Qaeda or ISIS.. but helping them in the past at some point along the way for other reasons is not the same as guiding their hands that hold knives that behead people.

Cant argue with that in principle, but there's also differing levels of "support".. i don't think it's ever black and white, as it's never in a vacuum. For example, I'd say there's a very stark difference in "responsibility" between how the U.S. may have been part of the background that contributed in some way to the indirect catalyst that helped mobilize ISIS and the actual intentional straight up direct funding, planning and execution of various terror operations from countries like Saudi Arabia or Iran. Some ppl are so quick to blame the U.S. for being at fault for the actions of Al Qaeda or ISIS.. but helping them in the past at some point along the way for other reasons is not the same as guiding their hands that hold knives that behead people.

Never talked about the us in particular. And I posted that comment because as far as I have seen, most ISIS convoys are basically formed by japanese cars with european machine guns mounted on them.

Never talked about the us in particular. And I posted that comment because as far as I have seen, most ISIS convoys are basically formed by japanese cars with european machine guns mounted on them.

Ah ok, sorry that was a little knee jerk of me there haha.. i guess im just used to hearing people talk about the how the U.S. mobilized ISIS therefore its our fault etc etc.. but yes i agree. it's also very surreal how theyre just riding around in other countries humvees using parts from all around the world to do what they do.

Texas plumber's auctioned pickup truck ended up in Syria used by ISIS, but he forgot to remove his logo & phone number, DOH! He's now getting death threads bc stupid people think it was intentional:

3B77D1C9-D03E-4183-BA63-6AD0EA3466CA_zps

http://abcnews.go.com/US/texas-plumbers-truck-ended-syrian-islamist-video/story?id=27669215

Do you think the Japanese government is selling cars to ISIS? Please don't tell me you're serious.

what would moses do? as lawgiver and leader of a tribe that survived the attacks of huge numbers of dangerous enemies, you'd think he'd be able to teach us a thing or ten about the way the world's going. forget the bullshit films. check the king james bible 1611, abraham lincoln did, his speeches were based on the poetic words of kjv.

xenophon ~ anabasis tells the story of a group of 10000 greek soldiers trapped in persia after a campaign goes wrong. xenophon was good mates with socrates.

what would moses do? as lawgiver and leader of a tribe that survived the attacks of huge numbers of dangerous enemies, you'd think he'd be able to teach us a thing or ten about the way the world's going. forget the bullshit films. check the king james bible 1611, abraham lincoln did, his speeches were based on the poetic words of kjv.

xenophon ~ anabasis tells the story of a group of 10000 greek soldiers trapped in persia after a campaign goes wrong. xenophon was good mates with socrates.

Moses would get high (on some really good shit apparently), go up to the mountains, talk to a burning bush (fuck me I really want some of what he was on), come back down and turn into a genocidal maniac (see in particular some of Deuteronomy and most of Numbers).

Wooo good times!

Archived