IGNORED

Plaid: Join the band for a Reddit AMA on July 1st

Joyrex

Plaid will be hosting an AMA via Reddit on Tuesday 1st July following the release of their 10th album 'Reachy Prints'.

More on Warp.net

Plaid / Join the band for a Reddit AMA on July 1st

Warp - Records - Plaid - Join the band for a Reddit AMA on July 1st
Connect with Warp, subscribe to the Mailing List and explore more RSS feeds here

View the full article

• 3 weeks later...

It was all too short. Still, glad to have some opportunity to get insight into their excellent work. Looking forward to hearing their tunes live in Chicago!

Wow that was a short AMA. I was hoping to have the chance to ask a question or two, but I wasn't around during that time.

The best piece of information I gleamed from this was the possibility of new (old) Black Dog material. That would be absolutely amazing. Perhaps, the Dust boys are quite the diplomats!

No response to a question asking if there is anymore Atypic / Balil material in the pipeline. Bummer. :sad:

Seems to still be issues with those two Rising High releases. Makes me wonder if Rising High had the rights to that rumored Balil LP to follow the Parasight EP.

Seeing as both of my questions to some degree were asked above, I still would have love to known what gear they were using around the time of Bytes (91-93). I've seen quite a few people ask on YT about what gear a particular track had. Maybe if I catch one of them after a show I can get them to tell me what synths were used on the Bytes version of Merck!

Glad someone asked about the Not for Threes title, never really knew what that meant although I wished they'd answered what the cover image is of (some medical equipment?).

And what's this about Spokes being difficult? Apart from one song, that thing's a belter. But yeah, pretty short really.

Archived