IGNORED

U-ziq TV themes mix

Soloman Tump

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't airwolf amazing! Defo mike shoulda included tales of the unexpected and the streets of san francisco

I played it at home for my other half last night and we both mentioned Tales of the Unexpected fitting. I could have done without Super Gran personally.

Are you being served?

I never realised what a class tune that is, proto drum n bass

• 4 weeks later...

That Noseybonk bastard had to find his way in there, didn't he? This mix veers between lovely cosy nostalgia and the grim memories of approaching comprehensive school terror for me. Roobarb / anything Ronnie Hazelhurst = ace, Dogtanian = fuck right off. Should've also had the original Starsky & Hutch theme tune (not the bog-standard funky one).

• 1 month later...

Isn't airwolf amazing! Defo mike shoulda included tales of the unexpected and the streets of san francisco

I could have done without Super Gran personally.

even though i noticed quite a few show intros, this one hit me particularly hard and made me laugh because i don't think i've thought about it since... it was on tv. i'm surprised he didn't have some kind of blue peter music or round the bend happening too

Archived