IGNORED

The Manchester Track

Klopjob

Guest Gravity

That Minehead track is much better than I remember it being. Haven't listened to it in quite a bit... a second Tuss album would have been fantastic.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

metz, manchester, and minehead are all aphex. singapore is dave monolith...

in my completely unsure opinion

not sure if serious

lol :cerious::cerious:

Dave Monolith

Not Dave Monolith

What about the long intro during and after the fireworks on the Metz gig recordings, does anyone think there's unreleased stuff going on there?

The strings at the intro to the Metz gig are LUSH and I'm pretty sure it's Aphex.

Starting around 7:10 to end - unheard of Aphex track? The spacing and sample quality remind me of his style. Some of the acoustic sounds are reminiscent of drukqs Also, is similar to Aleksi Perala.

From start - Track begins changing and morphing into a string heavy climax. Gives me Aphex feelings. Seems to be manipulating the pattern to coincide with the fireworks, but actual track appears to be longer/different. Anyone have a lead on this?

It's probably just something obscure I don't know about especially considering immediately after he plays a rhubarb remix. Lush anyway.

Rhubarb remix - at 2:38.

After Rhubarb remix - at 6:30 or so - Drukqs era remix or unknown.

from that last video he's still quite into his carl craig it seems, which is a plus in my mind...
it's obviously one or two track(s) by him towards the end, the prepared piano with breaks is a nobrainer imo, the sound of it is clearly his

2:30 until around 6:07 when the breaks and piano stuff comes in (still awesome, just different) is the kind of music I love from Mr. James. Sounds a bit like rhubarb reversed or something, but my god.

That kind of music is really what should be blasting after being up with your friends until sunrise knackered/rolled/melting and you lay down to watch the sun in silence rise in the East with a welling of the most joyous tears. At that moment, all there is is love and light, the two things constant and the only things that matter. (hippiegasm, true story, but replace it with eluviums 'indoor swimming at the space station)

Lush

:cry:

That kind of music is really what should be blasting after being up with your friends until sunrise knackered/rolled/melting and you lay down to watch the sun in silence rise in the East with a welling of the most joyous tears. At that moment, all there is is love and light, the two things constant and the only things that matter. (hippiegasm, true story, but replace it with eluviums 'indoor swimming at the space station)

Lush

I know what you mean, Richard is the best at making really emotional tunes that blow you away with their beauty, without being cheesy. I really hope that track will be released some time soon. Lichen and Rhubarb are 20 years old and they still touch me more than any music ever has.

Lush

I know what you mean, Richard is the best at making really emotional tunes that blow you away with their beauty, without being cheesy. I really hope that track will be released some time soon. Lichen and Rhubarb are 20 years old and they still touch me more than any music ever has.

Michael-Jackson-History-Tour-michael-jac

Archived