IGNORED

CAT 023 Ebay Auction Is LIVE

Joyrex

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=291170661954

PLEASE NOTE: Ebay is stupid about their shipping listing - Grant will be shipping this from the UK per the description, and shipping methods/costs will need to be worked out with the winner.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PLEASE NOTE: Ebay is stupid about their shipping listing - Grant will be shipping this from the UK per the description, and shipping methods/costs will need to be worked out with the winner.

JR, I know you're probably way too busy right now, but the text on the e-bay option still references being able to purchase the tracks digitally for 16.00. Most people could probably figure out what's going on here from context but... actually most people are idiots. You might want to fix that and make it clear that all of that is history and that this is a separate chance to own the physical record.

Sorry.

Guest jasondonervan

*checks listing when put up*

Highest bid: $0.06

*checks listing again*

$2,125.00

:blink:

JR, I know you're probably way too busy right now, but the text on the e-bay option still references being able to purchase the tracks digitally for 16.00. Most people could probably figure out what's going on here from context but... actually most people are idiots. You might want to fix that and make it clear that all of that is history and that this is a separate chance to own the physical record.

Sorry.

Ah, damn, didn't see that - hopefully people read it all (I am an eternal optimist) and realize what's going on.

as long as you pay it's not an issue :wink:

in my ebay seller experience, ive been burned by many 0 feedback accounts so I'm always a little weary, but given you have an account here so worst case scenario Joyrex can track you down off ebay

someone with 0 feedback seems intent on being the high bidder

Doesn't really matter if the "winner" is a no-show - eBay has "second chance" offers for a reason.

as long as you pay it's not an issue :wink:

in my ebay seller experience, ive been burned by many 0 feedback accounts so I'm always a little weary, but given you have an account here so worst case scenario Joyrex can track you down off ebay

he also knows my house address as I bought some cds off him once.

=O

lol

someone with 0 feedback seems intent on being the high bidder

Doesn't really matter if the "winner" is a no-show - eBay has "second chance" offers for a reason.

I see, yeah it's been a while since I've done a serious auction. But taking that into account wouldn't the 'winner' have already boosted up the price in general with every bid they made? I guess that's not important if other people who bid on it can agree on a second chance offer price

I see, yeah it's been a while since I've done a serious auction. But taking that into account wouldn't the 'winner' have already boosted up the price in general with every bid they made? I guess that's not important if other people who bid on it can agree on a second chance offer price

Yeah, the only person who loses in that type of situation is the eventual buyer who might have snagged it at a lower price if not for the wise guy who put fake bids in. Of course, the offer would be the next-highest bid (the honest bidder's max bid), so it would still be within their maximum bid - it's just that they might have gotten it for less otherwise.

So if anything, this actually helps the auction reach a higher sale price, which means more dosh for Richard and charity.

iDIM6HfpHCjOi.jpg

Lol.

also

We Are The Music Makers, aka WATMM.com, which succeeded joyrex.com as the web's premiere source for electronic music

So that is what WATMM is about?

Man, I've gone over a thousand posts thinking this was a self-help forum.

So anyways... After my girlfriend left me... I feel into a deep dark chasm of which the only help was to twiddle knobs, consume drugs and become a reclusive arsehole.

Thanks WATMM

Archived