IGNORED

CAT 023 Ebay Auction Is LIVE

Joyrex

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pretty much. When i think about those blogs that have kids going to saint tropez and ringing up a 30'000 euro bar tab for the lunch party, which seems epic, but when you put it in the context of how much their parents have delivered to their bank accounts every year, it's like they went to the macdonalds where that worker works that bought that freddo, and ordered a few happy meals.

He's a really cool guy, and didn't even consider the charity aspect when buying it (but was really happy to hear that half is going to charity) - he's been an Aphex fan since he was young.

My daughter was blown away that the guy who made the game she endlessly plays bought a record off her dad for 46K.

He's a really cool guy, and didn't even consider the charity aspect when buying it (but was really happy to hear that half is going to charity) - he's been an Aphex fan since he was young.

My daughter was blown away that the guy who made the game she endlessly plays bought a record off her dad for 46K.

Haha that is a pretty funny twist

And now officially the most expensive record ever sold, no?

haha, that must've scored you some respect!

I believe it's the 3rd most expensive record ever sold. I could be wrong though.

haha! notch is sure an idm fan, I remember some years ago he shared a video of mine for "Grape Nut Beats p.1" and more recently he tweeted "Do you know squarepusher?".

This is awesome!

I believe it's the 3rd most expensive record ever sold. I could be wrong though.

Too specific for you to be wrong, SG.

The only record I know of that has sold for more is the Lennon LP signed for Mark Chapman the day he was assassinated - what would the other be?

Guest Little Lord Faulteroy

haha! notch is sure an idm fan, I remember some years ago he shared a video of mine for "Grape Nut Beats p.1" and more recently he tweeted "Do you know squarepusher?".

This is awesome!

The only record I know of that has sold for more is the Lennon LP signed for Mark Chapman the day he was assassinated - what would the other be?

I mean I get that it's a piece of history but why would anyone want to possess a record for John Lennon's murderer?

Also a test pressing by the quarrymen that's held in paul mccartneys' collection.. though I'm unsure if it was ever actually sold or if the 175,000$ valuation is just "what if"... =/

Aphex Twin: Bigger than the Beatles!

Aye, the White Album 0000005 only fetched 19,000 quid

If Minecraft dude wants my brown SAW II no.000004, I'll let it go for, err, £5,000 :beer:

Also a test pressing by the quarrymen that's held in paul mccartneys' collection.. though I'm unsure if it was ever actually sold or if the 175,000$ valuation is just "what if"... =/

Considering McCartney has it himself and he'll probably bestow it on his favourite child when he passes, I doubt this will ever be sold. He had copies made for each of the Beatles and friends, and those are valued at (but not ever sold AFAIK) 20K each.

Considering McCartney has it himself and he'll probably bestow it on his favourite child when he passes, I doubt this will ever be sold. He had copies made for each of the Beatles and friends, and those are valued at (but not ever sold AFAIK) 20K each.

Oh.

=)

It's funny i'm in the mood for flutey today as a background thing (from that youtube in the link that you posted), when i downloaded the album from bandcamp and had a skim, i wasn't really there with any of it. God i'm inconsistent.

Archived