IGNORED

CAT 023 Ebay Auction Is LIVE

Joyrex

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you do buy it stephen, take decent photo of what's scratched into the vinyl. cause at the moment it's been partially blacked out on the right hand side for some reason, perhaps to hide the name that it went to. ;-p

yeah i saw a G but the rest had been quickly drawn over with a thick line on that side of the image. G for grant maybe. heheheh. twould be funny.

Also, don't go nuts with this man, 8G is a lot of scratch. If some loaded loony NY loft live'r or japanese eccentric wants to out bid you above say 3-4, perhaps just let it be. Surely it wouldn't be worth more than 2-3 max in a couple of years. Then again maybe the big money will overflow from art and move into rare vinyl, you never know.

The above paragraph is only a suggestion from me, you do whatever you like to do as you always have. heh.

yeah i saw a G but the rest had been quickly drawn over with a thick line on that side of the image. G for grant maybe. heheheh. twould be funny.

Also, don't go nuts with this man, 8G is a lot of scratch. If some loaded loony NY loft live'r wants to out bit you above say 3-4, just let it be. Surely it wouldn't be worth more than 2-3 max in a couple of years. Then again maybe the big money will overflow from art and move into rare vinyl, you never know.

I was joking about the 8k, no worries haha.

I definitely see a "G" and from the beginning I always though this was Grant's copy anyways. I don't think there's 10 copies like someone (maybe Joyrex?) said in the one thread.

I'm a conspiratard and still think this was Grant's, even if Joyrex doesn't know it.

I definitely see a "G" and from the beginning I always though this was Grant's copy anyways. I don't think there's 10 copies like someone (maybe Joyrex?) said in the one thread.

I'm a conspiratard and still think this was Grant's, even if Joyrex doesn't know it.

I thought the sides were meant to be A/L/O/G with AB4 being A/N?

I thought the sides were meant to be A/L/O/G with AB4 being A/N?

No clue. But I see a G etched into the vinyl.

I am too

The way everything fell together, especially Grant posting a link to kickstarter as soon as the vinyl went for sale... lol

I vot Stephen G as winner of zis auction !

You have to hold on to it, keep it safe

Bring im out at the ol watmms gatherings (not to be confused with magic the gathering).

I vot Stephen G as winner of zis auction !

You have to hold on to it, keep it safe

Bring im out at the ol watmms gatherings (not to be confused with magic the gathering).

but....but I love magic the gathering lol.

I'm trying to figure out which watmmer just troll bid me up to $5600... flol

damn =(

LOL someone more than doubled my bid of $2500, up to $5100

ok I bid 5600

lets see what happens

Maybe it's grant cause he doesn't want you to post that picture on watmm. HEEH

LOL someone more than doubled my bid of $2500, up to $5100

ok I bid 5600

lets see what happens

Maybe it's grant cause he doesn't want you to post that picture on watmm. HEEH

Could be yeah....

little does he know I bookmarked $80,000 for this record in 1994'... when I was 5 years old.

lol

the best part will be when the winner is interviewed by Pitchfork and Fact and everybody will have forgotten why the original 'mysterious seller' never grabbed any publicity for himself when he had it :wink:

too rich for my blood. I'm out!

lol actually I never really wanted the thing. But I'm happy to have bid it up so high (for the charity aspect of this).

whats mental is that everyone seemed quite pissed at the initial 13,000 dollar asking price, and its reached halfway to that in about a day of its own accord. the inital seller is gonna be pissed if it goes over 13,000. although i cant actually see that happening/

whats mental is that everyone seemed quite pissed at the initial 13,000 dollar asking price, and its reached halfway to that in about a day of its own accord. the inital seller is gonna be pissed if it goes over 13,000. although i cant actually see that happening/

why would Grant be pissed off at that?

:emotawesomepm9:

why would Grant be pissed off at that?

:emotawesomepm9:

FLOL!

Archived