IGNORED

Caustic Window LP - DigiPak/CDr Available For Preorder!

Joyrex

digipakcdrmock.jpg

The Caustic Window LP - DigiPak and CDr Offer

You are hopefully now enjoying the digital download of the Caustic Window LP - but, depsite living in the "digital age", we still have this attachment to physical items - to actually hold a release, look at the artwork, the tracklisting, etc. Well, we unfortunately couldn't do a physical release for CAT023, but we've come up with the next best thing - a physical container to store your CAT023 digital files on so it can sit proudly in your record collection next to your other prized items.

I've been given permission by Rephlex and Richard James to offer a custom "unofficial" digipak with a blank, professionally-printed CDr so you can burn your digital files as an audio CD to enjoy at home, in the car, or just to keep an archival copy of the tracks - and in an attractive packge to boot.

For only 10.00USD plus shipping depending on your geographic location, you can get this professionally-printed 4-panel digipak with foil-stamped embossed artwork on the cover, a tracklisting on the reverse side, and a professionally printed high quality silver CDr to burn the tracks to.

Please note: this is for a digipak and BLANK CDr - this does NOT come with the digital files included, and we cannot include the digital files or burn them for you onto the CDr.

This is not an official release by Rephlex - this is strictly an offer being made by me to you, the fans.

As a bonus for ordering, you'll get a digital download of the cover art (1024x1024 pixels) so you can attach it to the digital files in your iTunes or similar digital media library.

This offer won't be available for long, so act now - quantities will be limited and this is a one-time offer.

http://cat023.watmm.com

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jasondonervan

Ordered, but I had to tab to get to the 'pay now' button from the shipping options dropdown, FYI

Wonder how many people are going to buy this then moan to Joyrex that there seems to be something wrong with the disc as it doesn't play :lol:

EDIT: Joyrex, I've bolded that section - hope you don't mind !

Guest HokusPoker

Hm, might buy but I don't like the design. Maybe I'm missing something but what's it got to do with CAT023?

Hm, might buy but I don't like the design. Maybe I'm missing something but what's it got to do with CAT023?

That's the catalogue number of the 12''

Guest HokusPoker

That's the catalogue number of the 12''

Hm? I meant: what's the black playing card got to do with CAT023, other than being Joyrex' avatar who's the one who made this happen?

Archived