IGNORED

Would you pay $10 for a high quality rip of AB5 or MFM ?

afxual healing

AB5 and MFM  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Would you pay $10 for a rip of AB5 or MFM

• AB5
    • MFM

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about a professionally pressed CD of ABB5?

vinyl pls.

I don't mind buying digitals (easy to store) and I enjoy buying vinyls, but CDs (for me, entirely IMO here) is an annoyance. They just store digital data (ie. similar to digital files over internet) but come in annoying plastic case that's easy to damage and you have to store it. you have to store a physical item that holds digital information and the digital information will likely just be encoded to small digital information (mp3) and stored on computer. I hate CDs :S pls no cd. vinyl pls !!

LOL as if there is a difference between digital files and vinyl

oh right, more noise

lol - he doesn't know one day his hard drive'll unleash & lost some files downloaded... lol

Id buy the cd for sure, but dont do digital for that exact reason. Shit happens, and having a hard copy lets me know i still have access to the music i purchased.

Ya know, but the more you spin a vinyl, the more pops it gets. And I don't know what you'd have to do to break a CD

or to break a vinyl... same thing!

:cat:

I'd only pay for an actual physical release of AB5. I'm not much of a fan of MFM. It's funny to listen to from time to time, but I can't really take it seriously... I just don't like that childish sound of it, same with a lot of RDJ album tracks.

What about a professionally pressed CD of ABB5?

I'd be on board with this!

What about Melodies From Mars (from the vinyl obviously, not the cassettes)? ala CAT 023?

To both: yes, absolutely.

What is this torture??

Both yes pliss make it happen master faphex

I'm more into kickstarting Richy into opening his archive FSOL style. I've already heard AB5 and MFM, so I'd only pay for digital versions of the originals instead of rips.

Like a subscription service, five dollars per year with access to everything that he wants to upload from the archive with new stuff that he's made under whatever pseudonym, available straight away.

sif.

it would be great because it's long time i wait the famous box with some unreleased tracks with MFM & demos that Richard & Grant are promised us... it was during the announcement of Joyrex on unreleased / demos / live from MD (aka Joyrex Tape for some people)

Archived