IGNORED

What is your favorite cereal milk?

sheatheman

There are so many good choices. If I had to pick one, it would have to be Cocoa Puffs cereal milk, which, for me, has a slight edge over Cocoa Krispies cereal milk. I haven't had Apple Jacks in a while, but that's some good cereal milk too. Frosted Flakes cereal milk is a nice stand by.

I eat my cereal with yogurt so I couldn't say, but I can state that honey nut flake flavoured yogurt is delicious and Sugar Puff flavoured yogurt is absolutely vile, an alchemical abomination that no-one should suffer.

For real tho, soy milk causes highly out of balance estrogen levels in men, and should be limited to a serving a day. If you drink a bunch of it, you will get breasts.

Could also be the reason so many IDMs are moody.

Schwetti balls flavored horse cum.

reported

Real milk is delicious, and much more natural than soy milk.

jerrold_bennett.jpg

Soy milk is for ricer's with <4 inch weens.

For real tho, soy milk causes highly out of balance estrogen levels in men, and should be limited to a serving a day. If you drink a bunch of it, you will get breasts.

Could also be the reason so many IDMs are moody.

Good thing we're talking about almond milk then innit. :ok:

haha

when my moobs get big enough i can ditch the soya and milk myself

if only i pooped coco pops i could go live up a mountain

Whenever I would try to drink soy milk I would fart like the dickens. Really bad farts like walking by a dumpster on a hot day during low tide near a pig farm kind of farts.

Archived