IGNORED

Venetian Snares preorder bonus disc

delet...

The purpose of this thread is to organise the tracks that are located across various bonus discs that were sent out to different people whom had pre-ordered My Love is a Bulldozer from planet µ. The tracks came as only part of a song with 2 pieces of music per disc and 22 parts in all to be found, the aim to assemble the whole piece by mixing together the parts.

So go for it guys, post your stuff here, i will put any useful links from your posts in the first post as they come along.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My tracks are Beacon, a short section of acoustic guitars + Lions Manor, which begins with silence and then drums come in about forty seconds, which is pretty much all the track consists of.

Beacon: 2:00, Lions Manor: 5:24.

Mibio has a dropbox with all of the files which I'll let him post but here is the link to my files on dropbox in wav, zipped: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugfdkez6nb98u2y/Venetian%20Snares%20-%20Beacon%20_%20Lions%20Manor.rar

I have the bonus disc with Cruel To A Heart That's True (04:49), a classical type piece with no beats, and the version of Lions Manor (05:24) which has vocal samples ("when you are all alone") and a funky jazzy rhythm.

Here's a link to the .wav files....

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/xyuix762xrxk7/VSnares_Bulldozer_Bonus

These will also be in Miblo's dropbox account.

Seriously? 22 parts?!! this could take some time! :ohmy:

I have the bonus disc with Cruel To A Heart That's True (04:49), a classical type piece with no beats, and the version of Lions Manor (05:24) which has vocal samples ("when you are all alone") and a funky jazzy rhythm.

Here's a link to the .wav files....

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/xyuix762xrxk7/VSnares_Bulldozer_Bonus

These will also be in Miblo's dropbox account.

Seriously? 22 parts?!! this could take some time! :ohmy:

We need more people to chime in. /rocks on chair gripping handles tightly

i have the same tracks, my lions manor doesn' t have any vocals though ... so maybe this helps

http://sepix.net/bulldozer_bonus.zip

This is my disc with Soil & Fences and Lions Manor

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/if3dq3fzbmy5ylo/AACT8jWmNmLX4p17nc7P7Zuda

This version of Lions Manor has

1:27 - vocals (when you're all alone)

1:31 - vocals (with nothing but regrets)

1:36 - vocals (when you)

1:38 - vocals (all alone)

1:40 - vocals (with nothing nothing, you'll know)

2:19 - vocals (when you're all alone)

2:23 - vocals (with nothing but regrets)

2:28 - vocals (when you, all alone, with nothing nothing, you'll know-no-no)

3:45 - instrumental: percussion + bass + wind instrument (maybe a guitar too?)

4:22 - vocal during instrumental (when you, all alone, you'll know)

instruments and vocal continue until 5:05 and then a fade out occurs until 5:23

Was that overdetailed? I also have no idea if this version has been covered yet or not. Also, if anyone needs a .wav of this, just ask.

Also, hi Sepix! Long time no see since the snares forum.

hey Sepix, you have the same Lions Manor part as the one on the Heaves Heavy Heart bonus cd posted here.. so that's a thing too, and we might have the complete Lions Manor already.. bonus tracks are nice stuff, heavy!

So... have we deduced that all the bonus tracks actually have multiple parts to be mixed?

From what I understand it's just Lions Manor so far. And as missingsense said up there, we might have the complete version of that already.

So... have we deduced that all the bonus tracks actually have multiple parts to be mixed?

From what I understand it's just Lions Manor so far. And as missingsense said up there, we might have the complete version of that already.

Hmm... We should tabulate how many different discs we've found. Is there a barcode or other unique identifier we can sticky at the top of this page?

Hmm... We should tabulate how many different discs we've found. Is there a barcode or other unique identifier we can sticky at the top of this page?

No barcode anywhere. Just a white disc with the track titles and then some other piece of text that says "bonus track with ZIQ350 not for resale".

Yeah six tracks so far.

Don't know what everyone is using as the artwork for these bonus tracks but I think the teaser pic he posted on FB before the full cover reveal works pretty well. It's nice looking:

10155857_10152361018728394_1824664678_n.

Guest Mark808

I've got 'Away Away' 2:04 and Lions Manor 5:23

I'll get these uploaded ASAP, too much football to watch!

nice nice, I'm sure some more will pop up, but I think I'll try and multitrack lions manor later tonight, maybe all is there? we should do a remix thing with all the stems, make 4/4 ambient techno tracks or something :derp:

Guest tonfarben

I also got Away Away and Lions Manor, the Stem with the Vocals and the jazzy outro. Currently uploading the Zip to WeTransfer. Should be there in half an hour... :mellow:

So 6 bonus tracks. Lions Manor had 4 different tracks. Am I missing anything? Or is this it?

Actually Lions Manor is up to 6 parts. And the first tracks are also part of one track, of which I believe we now have 6 parts too.

I think the first track is only named different things so we can tell the difference between the discs. I hope, anyway.

Archived