IGNORED

Venetian Snares preorder bonus disc

delet...

I got particle of dust/ Lions manor, if that helps... Particle of dust is pretty much guitar, drums and vocals. Loins manor has 1:28 of silence then 30 seconds of vocals samples then a minute later the same vocals samples. At 4 minutes in there is some odd percussion.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uh9p223b6eei9v6/BeesnaresBonusBonanza.zip

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mark808

One more to find eh? Must be a rare one if no-one's declared it yet. Unless of course it is somehow linked to the 6 existing ones?

One more to find eh? Must be a rare one if no-one's declared it yet. Unless of course it is somehow linked to the 6 existing ones?

Yeah, they made it rare. They also made the drums on Lions Manor just as rare, but we got our hands on it. Booya.

Perhaps I'm being pedantic but Mike Bambi said 'You could say there's one more...', which suggests there's something to be done with what we have to get the last track than just collecting all the individual track ones.

Mark, did you say there was another forum with files? Did they have anything we didn't?

I had no luck trying to mix the bonus tracks. I also had no luck mixing the bonus tracks with tracks on the album. I was thinking they might work pitched up or down, but who the hell has time to figure that out?

I've tried many permutations of the others but to no avail. As you say Lesley, those two fit fine but the rest would require time stretching to fit, which I don't think is what we're meant to do.

Particle of Dust sounds like it's missing something imo, could that be the last piece, whatever it is?

Well that certainly sounds complete! So forgive me as I do not quite grasp how this worked:

- Physical preorders received a random bonus CDr which contained a stem for a bonus track.

- There are 22 different CDrs.

- There seem to be 4 or more different bonus tracks to 'complete' by finding all the CDrs and mixing the stems yourself.

Truly odd. Are there folks who have completed this now? Please let me know if I'm ill informed on any of my observations.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Track + Lions Manor part = amount

Away Away + Part 1 = 30
Away Away + Part 3 = 10
Away Away + Part 4 = 15
Beacon + Part 2 = 2
Beacon + Part 1 = 10
Beacon + Part 3 = 20
Beacon + Part 4 = 30
Cruel to a Heart That’s True + Part 1 = 25
Cruel to a Heart That’s True + Part 2 = 2