IGNORED

Open Letter 2 Richard D. James

Ivan Ooze

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Manchester/Metz 7" split release, please

a split includes tracks by two or more separate artists... so better is to ask an EP with 3 tracks : Manchester, Metz & Singapore.

How bout if it's a limited edition 12" so there's deeper bass, on blue marble vinyl, and one more unreleased (bonus) track and make it a 4 trk EP? and some awesome cover art too... mmmmmmmm yumm

and a music video to go along with it.. im thinking something like Ventolin meets On in terms of video aesthetics.

I'll pay $35 for it.

Thanks RDJ! (: we <3 ya!

... and then of course a follow up LP that kind of plays on the theme to come soon after!

I sold all of your albums and EP's last week.

especially Drungles, which was quite good.

Dear Richard,

One time i put my semen under a microscope and the sperm had your face.

Deer

PS

holy shit lol, could you imagine this. with RDJ grins, and making screeching chirping noises like the tiny old man and woman at the end of Mulholland Drive.

mulholland--little+old+people.jpg

and then of course upon witnessing this you have the same reaction as Naomi Watts.

If this works, and that's a big if.. If this works by any stretch of the imagination and Richard D. James does happen to release selected works from his previous years, with or without finishing touches, then I predict it will be quite good

Please release new music our holy anal lord

what about the patronen albums you can get free here? afx? supposedly an anonymous artist made it mid '90s. patronen originally appeared on the traciskin youtube channel alongside some unreleased ktpa tracks. either afx or riding the possibly-afx-promotional-train. i think patronen is great

Doesn't sound like afx to me (except Abstand a lil bit), but it's pretty good. Maybe B12, or Bochum Welt?

Hey Richard.

I was simply having an awesome conversation with Hozballah and theysaidtheywanttheirbombbassback or they will bomb your family with allah akbar remixes

Enjoy b8m8

Archived