IGNORED

Seaes - Seaes II

Guest jasondonervan

Guest jasondonervan

Seaes - Seaes II (4CD Boxset) (AKA Chris Douglas, Dalglish, Scald Rougish)

18th July 2014 on Meds

148254.jpg

R-5784658-1402581904-3203.jpeg

"A retrospective collection of previously unreleased works spanning over a decade of recording. Chris Douglas has worked on the extreme fringes of electronic music since the early 90's, a shadowy figure carving a singular body of work. His style inhabits its own genre, where feelings and sound merge- his songs are emotional, irrational boiling living things that soothe and scald, often simultaneously."

Limited to 100 hand numbered copies only.

4 x pro duplicated CDr disk.
All hand made packaging using 100% recycled card stocks
2 x gatefold sleeves, silk screened using water based metallic silver ink
Hand numbered 140g printed insert
Recycled hand stamped outer box.

Available from: Norman Records

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, it was sold out on Normanrecords. Picked it up, but fucking hell that international shipping hurts. $40 total to get it to America. This shit better all be as lush as the samples above.

Oh, it was sold out on Normanrecords. Picked it up, but fucking hell that international shipping hurts. $40 total to get it to America. This shit better all be as lush as the samples above.

To be fair its not too bad a price for 4 cds! And it will obviously be amazing so worry not :)

To be fair its not too bad a price for 4 cds! And it will obviously be amazing so worry not :)

Yeah, that's how I talked myself into it. It should be good, looking forward to it now that I'm over sticker shock (I'm cheap).

Archived