IGNORED

Seaes - Seaes II

Guest jasondonervan

yeah to be fair I had to talk my self into it for a few days then got scared I was going to miss out and ordered quick sharp!

All the samples posted are sounding awesome very excited for getting this

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest jasondonervan

Got my copy in over the weekend, but no time to get it listened to... giving it a first listen now, it's full of squelch, crunch, clings, clangs, bells, deepness, denseness... very nice indeed :music:

Oh, and anyone else who grabs this, does your copy have an additional track on Disk I? 13 are listed on the tracklist card, but there are actually 14... just like all the other discs.

Oh, and anyone else who grabs this, does your copy have an additional track on Disk I? 13 are listed on the tracklist card, but there are actually 14... just like all the other discs.

Yeah mine's the same.

Guest jasondonervan

Yeah mine's the same.

I think the insert got messed up, the tracklist on bandcamp lines up in terms of track times on CD1.

Six tracks in and it's lush and haunting, great stuff, still got another 50 tracks to listen to :)

Loving the vibe of these, they seem a bit more spacious(or something) than Brtqew and Vile.

just got my copy, only at the end of Disc 1 so far. Excellent stuff. This is the most varied record I've ever heard from Chris, there are even some haunting ballroomy songs reminiscent of his friend the Caretaker. Highly recommended

Guest jasondonervan

a1887938540_2.jpg

Seaes II​-​B

31st July 2014

"Seaes II-B Is an accompanying album to Seaes II."

01. PRF (2003)

02. BHT (1998)
03. DBT (2012)
04. DLS (2007)
05. FCR (2000)
06. MPB (2013)
07. KOS (1999)
08. PFC (2014)
09. ADX (2011)
10. BNM (2010)

Bandcamp

a1887938540_2.jpg

Seaes II​-​B

31st July 2014

01. PRF (2003)

02. BHT (1998)

03. DBT (2012)

04. DLS (2007)

05. FCR (2000)

06. MPB (2013)

07. KOS (1999)

08. PFC (2014)

09. ADX (2011)

10. BNM (2010)

Bandcamp

Page not found.

But when it is; I'm all over this and burning a CD to sit inside the box with the others.

Fuck!! mine has been sent to my old address... my fault for being a dick wad and not checking the order but hope i don't lose this, going to go round to my old house after work and pray they still have it. Proper gutted with my self :(

a1887938540_2.jpg

Seaes II​-​B

31st July 2014

01. PRF (2003)

02. BHT (1998)

03. DBT (2012)

04. DLS (2007)

05. FCR (2000)

06. MPB (2013)

07. KOS (1999)

08. PFC (2014)

09. ADX (2011)

10. BNM (2010)

Bandcamp

Page not found.

But when it is; I'm all over this and burning a CD to sit inside the box with the others.

Great idea. Although I have to say I often find 2+ CDs of music hard to digest. Sensory overload perhaps...hope that's not the case here.

Yay! Rescused it from my old house the guy living there was dead sound about it and took my number in case of any future mishaps like that.. wonder what he would have made of the music had he opened it and listened!

Bought and not yet listened. Looking forward. Pretty much looking forward.Like his old Seimlste era stuff, or Bytreqw, and his darkest percussionless stuff. Laihegaine whohoo, such a positive track hehe!

Still we need to force him somehow to finally release the Ae Ou remix!

Archived