IGNORED

Ekoplekz - Four Track Mind

cear

I anticipate the vinyl selling out

I'm surprised it hasn't already, given that there are only 300 of them.

its a pretty expensive record for a relatively minor act on the p.Mu roster. i'm not surprised they're taking a while to shift.

its a pretty expensive record for a relatively minor act on the p.Mu roster. i'm not surprised they're taking a while to shift.

Agreed it's expensive, but I'm not sure I would describe him as a minor act. Unfidelity must have been one of their biggest releases of the year?

I think coughing up 30 quid 'coloured' the album for a little while - the fact it didn't blow me away to start with didn't help.

But...I've got over that now and it's actually a very solid release. 'In teak effect' (muziq reference?) might be my favourite track of his I reckon.

• 1 month later...

I suppose you want me to buy a copy? So you can edge yourself closer to your digitals? Heheh

Been sleeping on this but the samples sounds great, thirty spondoolies is a lot though.

I think it's great, it's more of a mix of his other releases with less of the lushness of Infidelity. That album had more big tunes on but this collection is more subtle.

Can't believe it's not sold out yet, it was only 300 copies. I guess the price was putting people of a bit.

Been sleeping on this but the samples sounds great, thirty spondoolies is a lot though.

Can't believe it's not sold out yet, it was only 300 copies. I guess the price was putting people of a bit.

its sold out at boomkat and norman records.

still on sale at bleep for 30 quid (!)

cheaper to buy direct from Planet Mu

http://www.planet.mu/discography/ZIQ353

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived