IGNORED

Gate Four - Luminance EP

Guest GateFour

Guest GateFour

a0845697305_2.jpg

A Vancouver-Toronto based duo creating atmospheric soundscapes with an emphasis on warm, melodic tones. Gate Four is the union of organic instrumentation and digital sounds.

Released 6/17/2014

Tracklisting:

1. Night Shift

2. Stygian Seas

3. Luminance

4. Manitoba

Preview:

Soundcloud

Bandcamp

Now also available on iTunes, Spotify, Google Music, Rdio!

Greetings from Calgary!

Nice track man, I love the jazzy vibe here (on Night Shift)

Will purchase when I can!

Please take a look at some of EKT and comment on some watmmer's content. Lots of incredible resident artists (including many "celebrities"). It would be courteous to see what they have to offer while looking for feedback on your own.

cheers

Guest GateFour

Greetings from Calgary!

Nice track man, I love the jazzy vibe here (on Night Shift)

Will purchase when I can!

Please take a look at some of EKT and comment on some watmmer's content. Lots of incredible resident artists (including many "celebrities"). It would be courteous to see what they have to offer while looking for feedback on your own.

cheers

Thanks so much for listening!

For sure, I've already started checking out other stuff and will definitely be doing more this week as much as I can :)

Guest anyaa

not bad at all! definitely liked hearing this after the mountains of copycats and bandwagoners. has a vibe similar to bonobo, but more funky. enjoying the bass too. keep it up.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived