IGNORED

Death Grips broke up lol

LimpyLoo

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but mumblex, it's the shit we listen 2 in await new autechre and afx

No excuse - you should be listening to existing AE and AFX in the meantime!

well, this is just in their style. kind of unexpected but really, how long could such a band exist? they made music interesting for me when it was already boring all the way. they will probably be talked about in music magazines 100 years from now. R.I.P.

well, this is just in their style. kind of unexpected but really, how long could such a band exist? they made music interesting for me when it was already boring all the way. they will probably be talked about in music magazines 100 years from now. R.I.P.

NO NEGATIVITY IN THIS COMMENT - IT HAS BEEN ERASED BY MYSELF

NO NEGATIVITY IN THIS COMMENT - IT HAS BEEN ERASED BY MYSELF

damn, now I'm interested in what you had to say :D I won't be offended I promise

Glad actually. They made enough. They didn't need to fade into obscurity. Can't wait to see what Zach Hill does next.

hopefully more handcuffed drum performances!

Shame. I liked 'em. Good thing I didn't buy those NIN tickets considering seeing them open was a great incentive for going to that show.

I always thought Death Grips were

fake, calculated, pseudo-punk-industrial-hip hop hipster garbage.

Good riddance Death Grips. Please NEVER come back.

fuck off, useless cunt.

fuck off, useless cunt.

How about respect my opinion, you massive, massive cunt.

There are ways in which one can express their opinion in a cuntish fashion, and ways one can express their opinion like a civil human. Guess which of those two categories your opinion expression fell under.

fuck off, useless cunt.

There are ways in which one can express their opinion in a cuntish fashion, and ways one can express their opinion like a civil human. Guess which of those two categories your opinion expression fell under.

But what's not someone's opinion to call them, "fake, calculated, pseudo-punk-industrial-hip hop hipster garbage.". This isn't a feelsnazi knitting circle, they probably sucked to this person, get over it, this isn't call for personal attacks.

I personally have no opinion on them, well i think i accidentally heard them through a link here once, but it got closed pretty quickly so yeah, perhaps they did suck and deserve to end, imO. heeh.

That said, it's probably not nice coming into the funeral and broadcasting to those attending that their sainted pedo of a dead relative was a good for nothing arse troll. Let them have their moment.

fuck off, useless cunt.

But what's not someone's opinion to call them, "fake, calculated, pseudo-punk-industrial-hip hop hipster garbage.". This isn't a feelsnazi knitting circle, they probably sucked to this person, get over it, this isn't call for personal attacks.

I personally have no opinion on them, well i think i accidentally heard them through a link here once, but it got closed pretty quickly so yeah, perhaps they did suck and deserve to end, imO. heeh.

I didn't cry about it, don't worry. I wish watmm would start a knitting circle though.

2993118593_f6a1f89835.jpg

Archived