IGNORED

June 2014 - "New Shit Is Imminent" - Richard D. James

Joyrex

So you're saying there's little genetic diversity in the Aphid populations? They're an endangered species and you want to make fun of them!? For Shame.

My thoughts as well, it's sad what this thread has dissolved into. Bullying defenseless Aphids for fun.. Makes me sick.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was amazed when i learned that new seasons aphids were born with aphid embryos already inside them and that those embryos also had embryos inside them, all clones of the top layer.

Guest skibby

i was amazed when i learned that new seasons aphids were born with aphid embryos already inside them and that those embryos also had embryos inside them, all clones of the top layer.

tumblr_m5bniuEE5l1qdx4k4o1_500.gif

Aphid shit is Inception

feltcher, I suppose we are in the 'doing nothing' zone currently. By the time October runs around we'll be in the 'river of doubt'. Then we'll just wade there until the next aphid twiddle imminent announcement. Then history will repeat itself.

RDJ leans back in chair, smiling smugly at his computer screen. "This thread is going precisely as I planned it. Grant! Come and massage my fee like a good boy."

"Yea, Master."

"Mmmmmm. It's quite good."

RDJ leans back in chair, smiling smugly at his computer screen. "This thread is going precisely as I planned it. Grant! Come and massage my fee like a good boy."

"Yea, Master."

"Mmmmmm. It's quite good."

I was at the secret gig he played. I bumped into him. He then asked me why people like to physically bump into him just to get his attention. Then chided me for doing so. I asked him how imminent is imminent by his definition, and he told me he forgot he said he was going to release anything. Then said 'oops'. Then he said 'oh yeah, might release some of these old dust-bin-core tracks that've been sitting around on one of me old hard drives.' Then he walked away without saying anything.

Then I went and got me some good Lord Cornwallis Tea. mmmmmm.

Fuck.
Came back on WATMM yesterday after months of absence, and seeing this...Jizzed in my pants.

I guess Warp won't screw the FlyLo hype they're trying to create, even for AFX tho :shrug:

Fuck.

Came back on WATMM yesterday after months of absence, and seeing this...Jizzed in my pants.

I guess Warp won't screw the FlyLo hype they're trying to create, even for AFX tho :shrug:

There's hype for Flying Lotus? And where would I go to find that?

Fuck.

The same place that you'll find pigs flying.

Fuck.

The same place that you'll find pigs flying.

i am hype for imminent flying lotus, fuck who don't like

i am also excremently hype for new imminent dj afx shit

also hype for the new doom and mortal kombat x imminence

very very hype asswell for my imminent week off and retirement in 30 years

hype overdose

This just in: Joyrex wasn't talking to the right Richard.

Real Richard told me just now that old shit is coming out soon. He just boshed a load of fibre and is on the way to Redruth portaloo.

Archived