IGNORED

June 2014 - "New Shit Is Imminent" - Richard D. James

Joyrex

WHAAAAT?!?!?! YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*calms self down*

id love a lil windowlicker/a lil drukqs sounding, and a healthy dose of saw 1/saw 2/polygon window... and the rest ventolin versions/icbyd... all fresh and new sounding a la metz/ manchester.. with a healthy dose of craziness/surprise/wtf/wow

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am ready to get beaten and raped by your new double album forged with hellfire in your unholy lair

i am also ready for your double album of unreleased tracks selected from your terrafields of masterpisses

thank you anal chosen one, we are maggots not worty

Tracklisting announced as consisting of 1 remix of a Spice Girls song and two noise tracks, one of which is an extended version of the first noise track. Overall length of release is 10 minutes.

1. Mama (AFX remix)

2. Gringg

3. Gringg (Extended Version)

Tracklisting announced as consisting of 1 remix of a Spice Girls song and two noise tracks, one of which is an extended version of the first noise track. Overall length of release is 10 minutes.

1. Mama (AFX remix)

2. Gringg

3. Gringg (Extended Version)

More noise pls thx.

Ventolin!

I think what he actually said was, "cruise ship in Immelman", referring to a large passenger liner doing a difficult aerial maneuver. With Richard's passion for modifying hardware it was only a matter of time before he completed this spectacular vessel.

Not even kidding, I seriously thought this morning "what if today is the day" and then laughed at myself.

I expect a $100 check in the mail for altering the future, thanks.

you probably just hadn't remembered reading the other thread where this has already been discussed at length.

Archived