IGNORED

Scott Walker and Sunn O))) - Soused

kaini

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I've pre-ordered it on the day it was available (coincidentally same day as Syro)

I don't think I'll listen to the leak yet tho, going to wait until it arrives (as with Syro). Eventho waiting is going to be hard. But on the other hand, I'm not going to listen to a leak that's not even the complete album.

Yup.

WARNING: The leak chops off the end of the last track.

Making it better. Meaning the sooner, the better.

ffs, why are you even in this thread?

Tosser

Fuck you, i'm not going anywhere, coz i'm a fan

Guest bitroast

Yup.

what does this comment mean? bit confused sorry !!

Yup.

I don't rememeber, i guess i enjoyed that chop at the end of the album leak, WATMM listening party went wrong, someone called me a tosser, word for word and the horror, the horro

Guest bitroast

Yup.

I don't rememeber, i guess i enjoyed that chop at the end of the album leak, WATMM listening party went wrong, someone called me a tosser, word for word and the horror, the horro

Ahh i see i see. Lol @ the ho

Apologies Mr Lare.

In my drunkenness yesterday evening I assumed you had come to snipe like the other couple of 'hur hur, what is this shit?' losers.

*wears King Tosser crown*

Nothing to apologize for, King, it was, indeed, my intention to snipe a bit after that abrupt chop mixed off my tired feelings towards Sir Walker's soothing voice coupled with joker O'Malley's pompous ass. The qualitative difference between me and grand losers of life being that i was listening along as soon as i heard the WATMM leak alarm.

Kaini, since I trust your judgment on all things Scott-related, should I pre-order?

it's funny, there are moments of the shimmery strings thing he's been doing since the sixties (think: it's raining today, patriot, etc.) and then a chhhhooonnnnnngggg metal guitar comes in. those bits are great. i need to give it another listen. but yeah, fuckit, it's scott, pre-order the fuck out of it.

Archived