IGNORED

Trackermatte Completionist Thread

Hugh Mughnus

Alright WATMM.....

We've been chatting in CHATMM and decided this thread should be dedicated to knowledge about Mattias Ostling and all of his aliases releases. There is no information about him on discogs, and his releases are scattered amongst many aliases and many different webpages. 

The ultimate goal of this thread is to get a reasonably accurate list of his aliases and releases under said aliases, and translate this over to discogs so that he may get more recognition.

Dirqual - Sonic S&M Meltdown (2002)

Neurophastic - Mi12Promo1 (2002)

Crossdaddy Bonebags - Crossdaddy Bonebags (2002)

Dirqual - Farm Sluts Gone Wild (2003)

Dirqual - Tolerable Cruelty (2003)

Dirqual - 18 track comp (2003)

Neurowanker - Humming Closet (2003)

neurowanker - my famous jazz recordings vol. (2002)

Neurowanker - Vol. 1 (2003)

Neurowanker - Music Flag (2003)

Cagliostro - Compliation 04 (2004)

Dirqual - Lowing the Mellow (2004)

Dirqual - Single (2004)

Mattias - Suck My Baseline - Ride My Snare (2004)

Sid Quincy - Quirky Choons (2004)

Mattias and his extraordinary Robotic Orchestra - Escape from Allum Prime (200?)

Crossdaddy Bonebags - Acid EP 1 (2005)

Crossdaddy Bonebags - Acid EP 2 (2005)

Crossdaddy Bonebags - Acid EP 3 (2005)

Crossdaddy Bonebags - Acid EP 4 (2005)

Crossdaddy Bonebags - Acid EP 5 (2005)

Crossdaddy Bonebags - Acid EP 6 (2005)

Crossdaddy Bonebags - Acid EP 7 (2005)

Crossdaddy Bonebags - Shared on his Computer (2005)

Crossdaddy Bonebags - Crossfather Force (2006)

Mattias Östling - Spectoculon EP (2006)

Mattias Östling - Stengatan Tracks (2006)

Chromium Serpent - The Serpent Vol. 1 (2007)

Chromium Serpent - The Serpent Vol. 2 (2007)

Chromium Serpent - The Serpent Vol. 3 (2007)

Mattias Ö - Dystopicus (2007

Mattias Ö - Nintendohäxans Berg (2007)

Mattias Ö - Naturkollektionen (2008)

Trackermatte - Rave Partner (2008)

Trackermatte - Hippie Express (2009)

Trackermatte - Nollpunkt Terminator (2009)

Mattias Östling & Simon Frank - Mattias Östling & Simon Frank (2010)

Trackermatte - The Splattered Blouse EP (2010)

Trackermatte - Lazers Unending (2011)

Trackermatte - Hologram 7 (2011)

Rolando Simmons - Volume 1 (2012)

Rolando Simmons - Volume 2 (2012)

Rolando Simmons - Volume 3 (2012)

The Florist - Psinenk (2013)

Trackermatte - Shadow Festival (2013)

Trackermatte - Dark Door (2014)

Trackermatte - Wasteland Boutique (2014)

Trackermatte - Planar Mists (2014)

Rolando Simmons - Magic Crystal (2015)

Trackermatte - Dreamhunter (2015)

Rolando Simmons - Volumes 1-4 (2015) 

Rolando Simmons - Rolando Simmons (2015)

Rolando Simmons - Garden Sync (2015)

The Florist - Growth (2015)

Rolando Simmons - Magic Crystal Remixes (2015)

Trackermatte - Dreamhunter  04>14 2 (2015)

Rolando Simmons - Yuo're Life (2016)

Rolando Simmons - Bridgeland Part 1(2016)

Rolando Simmons - Human Touch (2016)

Trackermatte - Na (2016)

​Rolando Simmons - Bridgeland Part 2 (2016)

Rolando Simmons - Walk on Strawberries (2016)

Penelope - WIGD - The Rolando Simmons RMXS

​Rolando Simmons - Bridgeland Part 303 (2017)

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Correction #1: Psinenk is under "The Florist", even though it's the same crew as Rolando Simmons - Mattias and his brother. I'll try to start compiling a list tonight. There's a ton to sort through.

here's my incomplete collection, there's a lot more mikro12 stuff that i haven't made it through yet.

mattias.png

there are also a bunch of really good remixes floating around too

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/976661/03_monolog_x_-_u_say_u_is_acid.mp3

Edited by sisforawesome

here's my incomplete collection, there's a lot more mikro12 stuff that i haven't made it through yet.

mattias.png

Dystopicus was recently linked to by "The Burglar" (Mattias) as being by Trackermatte. Can you confirm?

Same with Naturkollektion, found it on his website under Trackermatte!

Edit: where is Hologram 7 available for purchase?

Everyone, links to these for purchase or download will add to the value of this thread.

Edited by StephenG

Dystopicus was recently linked to by "The Burglar" (Mattias) as being by Trackermatte. Can you confirm?

Everyone, links to these for purchase or download will add to the value of this thread.

i usually just go by what's in the id3 tags.. anyway, half of the fun is in tracking it all down.

Sis - where did that "Commercial Acid" track you posted to Youtube come from?

can't remember, i found it a while back scouring the web for mattias' music.

Edited by sisforawesome

mattias.png

I changed the artist name attributed to Dystopicus to be by Trackermatte, for simplification.

Sis - where did that "Commercial Acid" track you posted to Youtube come from?

Commercial acid was not on any album, it's just a free floating track that I uploaded somewhere a long time ago.

I'm not very good at keeping track of my stuff, especially the older tracks. Many of the ones listed here were uploaded by friends.

I consider Shadow Festival to be the first Trackermatte album by my own standards and Dark Door is the second one.

Those are also the only albums available for purchase at the moment. The older albums were merely experiments and compilations

of single tracks that ended up on cd-r and minidisc.

I'm on the top floor at the moment and it's so hot outside that any sort of computer/music/synth tinkering is impossible today, but I'll try to

restore some of the links on my ftp later. Thanks to all of you for interacting! ;)

Thanks for the info Mr!

I'm surprised to hear your opinion on your earlier works, Rave Partner is one of my favorite of your releases, so bangin'!

It sounds like we've got a pretty decent list going guys, thanks for the help.

Here's my attempt to organize all his releases, even if they are just experiments or compilations. :emotawesomepm9:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asw-tyw6TgRddFFCdWRXaElhUHdlRW5uYkhLZFRLdkE&usp=sharing

Let me know if anything is missing or if anything should be omitted. This doesn't include single tracks, which would be another undertaking. Loads of those too.

Good initiative Stephen! I'm a bit floored by the fact that he's got so much stuff done. I only have Dystopicus + the Rolando Simmons albums through watmm and those are top notch. Next on the list are the two official albums.

Thanks!

Also apparently he has 2 ltd edition cassettes and a "massive digital release" in the works for this year (if I recall correctly from one of the other trackermatte threads).

Mattias.... would you be onboard with maybe one of the members adding all of the old releases to a .rar file? You could put it on your bandcamp. This would be great as it would all be in one place for your fans (there's lots of us!), and you could put a "name your price" down for it to get some donations from it.

Thoughts?

Question for The Burglar.... I've got some of the albums/tracks that aren't available very easily anymore. Would you mind if I posted them up here? For example, "Tolerable Cruelty" still sounds great. Anything you'd rather keep buried?

Thanks!

Also apparently he has 2 ltd edition cassettes and a "massive digital release" in the works for this year (if I recall correctly from one of the other trackermatte threads).

Mattias.... would you be onboard with maybe one of the members adding all of the old releases to a .rar file? You could put it on your bandcamp. This would be great as it would all be in one place for your fans (there's lots of us!), and you could put a "name your price" down for it to get some donations from it.

Thoughts?

Coming up is one cassette (trackermatte), one digital (trackermatte) and one 12" (rolando)

A .rar sounds fine to me! I wouldn't put it on my bandcamp or demand any sort of payment for it though.

This list is just scratching the surface. I'm going to spend a few weeks digitizing some of my cassettes, minidiscs

and DATs soon and maybe add some of it to this collection.

Question for The Burglar.... I've got some of the albums/tracks that aren't available very easily anymore. Would you mind if I posted them up here? For example, "Tolerable Cruelty" still sounds great. Anything you'd rather keep buried?

I'd like to keep everything buried if I could. But then again I'd miss hearing it in a few years, even the awkward bits. So I guess this thread is a good modest home for all the rars.

My own archive stretches back to early 1998. It's very crackly by now but has some interesting parts.

Guest skibby

how did you start right out of the gate making full blown electronica albums? personal mentor? studie cirkel? whem i was 16 it hardly occurred to me to make a single.

No I just made a lot of tapes when I was a kid because I liked making sounds. I still have a couple of cassettes that are just people talking and me banging on things. I had two cassette decks. On one of them you could press down the record button at the same time as the playback button so if you used two decks you could create really weird feedback/phase shift effects. A few years later I discovered The Kosmic Free Music Foundation and realized there were other people like me.

The tapes were organized as albums from the start.

Edited by the burglar
  • Like 1

The potential for this thread genuinly gives me a bigger boner than the 'new Aphex Twin shizz is imminent' thread.

Hadn't realised there was so much stuff I was missing. I eagerly await any and all Trackermatte goodness that could potentially be forthcoming.

Mr Burgler, it is nice of you to interact with your fans. I am very appreciative of your talents and impressed by your attitude. So thanks!