IGNORED

CHATMM Volume 12 announcement and discussion thread

Friendly Foil

I'm having so much fun composing for this... will be interesting to hear everybody's submissions and ideas for this one. I could definitely see myself doing more than two tracks for this and put it out on the side just for the fun of it..

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm having so much fun composing for this... will be interesting to hear everybody's submissions and ideas for this one. I could definitely see myself doing more than two tracks for this and put it out on the side just for the fun of it..

:cisfor:

probably a daft question, but since all the images and samples so far, does it have to be this kind of 50s/60s vibe?

i had in mind kind of clockwork orange asthetics when i first read the theme

i'm just thinking of, like, a 1 minute bit where the lounge gets invaded by a mutant species of the african killer bee, or a computer explodes.

PSA TO ALL SUBMITTERS:

Please note that we will be mastering this album, so don't brickwall your tracks. Feel free to use compression and provide notes with your submission if you want, but leave as much headroom as you can. We'll take good care of your track(s).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mmm, need to go through the examples in this thread, was thinking r&b in outer space, but getting 60's thunderbirds vibes from all the artwork. Raymond Scott bleeps on top of acoustic lounge music?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived