IGNORED

Flying Lotus - You're Dead!

Guest bitroast

Nice artwork continues...

pretty hyped for this!!

http://officialflylo.tumblr.com/

the artwork is great and getting me pretty hyped, not gonna lie.

easy to assume it's the tracklisting being slowly revealed (track 6...*u*)

01 Theme

02 Tesla featuring keys - Herbie Hancock ***

03 Cold Dead

04 Fkn Dead

05 Never Catch Me featuring Kendrick Lamar

06 Dead Man's Tetris featuring Captain Murphy & Snoop Dogg

07 Turkey Dog Coma

*** edited to include Herbie Hancock

unholy hype, this shit be ballin', i can't wait

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hoping it would follow the trend of Until the quiet but i feel like it will be a little more playful then so serious, which is fine but i feel like he was really doing something genuine with the quiet comes..

still exited, always delivers

Nice artwork continues...

pretty hyped for this!!

http://officialflylo.tumblr.com/

the artwork is great and getting me pretty hyped, not gonna lie.

easy to assume it's the tracklisting being slowly revealed (track 6...*u*)

01 Theme

02 Tesla featuring keys - Herbie Hancock ***

03 Cold Dead

04 Fkn Dead

05 Never Catch Me featuring Kendrick Lamar

06 Dead Man's Tetris featuring Captain Murphy & Snoop Dogg

07 Turkey Dog Coma

*** edited to include Herbie Hancock

unholy hype, this shit be ballin', i can't wait

Alright fam, we gon' eat.

the guy just lost like 80% of his credibility as an actual artist to me by featuring these shitty rappers. Snoop dogg had his day I guess, but lamar barely qualifies as music in my books (right up there with kanye if you ask me)....

I hope by "featuring" it's about the same as die antwoord "feat" aphex twin, as in extremely minimal involvement.

prove me wrong flylo

I know I know... I'll give it a chance. I mean, I listened to UTQC even though there was a radiohead track (lol not a Thom Yorke fan).

I'm just disappointed in these collabs, it speaks to a shift in values from warp that I don't care for.

What next, guest DJ Paris Hilton? Featuring the vocals of Justin Bieber?

fck

the guy just lost like 80% of his credibility as an actual artist to me by featuring these shitty rappers. Snoop dogg had his day I guess, but lamar barely qualifies as music in my books (right up there with kanye if you ask me)....

I hope by "featuring" it's about the same as die antwoord "feat" aphex twin, as in extremely minimal involvement.

prove me wrong flylo

*pimpslaps stephenG*

sure snoop dogg sold his soul a while ago but he still is a living legend and kendrick lamar is one of the greatest rappers i ever heard. if you can't qualify his last 2 albums as music, you shouldn't listen 2 hiphop, ever!

flylo his specialty imo is hiphop beats so this gonna work out fine

hyyyyyypeeeee

Are you just being hyperbolic or do you really think what Kendrick / Kanye do is not music?

Hyperbolic. Of course it's music but I find it to be such shit that I kind of disqualify it lol. Some people think tiesto is the greatest ever btw =S.

Oh well. I don't know why you hold such an strong opinion on hip hop man. You're missing out

Archived