IGNORED

CDP/Soundloom issue

ceiling

Hi there

I just downloaded CDP the other day and after several hours also managed to install it : ) If anyone on here uses it perhaps you could help me. Some of the processes aren't available for me to use, such as distort, synthesis etc. is there a reason for this or are they just not available with soundloom? I've signed up to the CDP forum but it doesn't look like the busiest of places so I'm not expecting a reply anytime soon. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

did you download and try the tutorials? might help

i gave up pretty quick on it

let me know if you cant find th links to the tutorials, there's another thread on here with some links, if you cant find em ill try having a look

cant do it now as in a vicious battle of connect 4

actually found the link

http://createdigitalmusic.com/2014/05/watch-bt-reveal-sound-design-tricks-free-geeky-cdp-learn/

link to workshops is under the main video. you might be interested to watch that vid too

I gave up on using the gui and tried to use terminal to do the same process that guy does in the video. it just comes back as this. I've taken my name out of the command line as i don't want it on the forum : )

..........-MacBook-Pro:~ ...........$ distort interpolate abraxasclip.aif abraxasdistort.aif 2
ERROR: INVALID DATA
ERROR: Can't open file abraxasclip.aif to read data.
any ideas????

Archived