IGNORED

Ufabulum Orchestrated in Krakow

dna42

Just saw this on his page and it looks like it wasn't posted here already:

http://www.songkick.com/festivals/1096183/id/21167693-sacrum-et-profanum-2014?utm_source=11593&utm_medium=partner&utm_campaign=widget&utm_content=210867

Sunday 14 September 2014 Sacrum et Profanum 2014 Krakow, Poland

Squarepusher: Orchestral Ufabulum with the Sinfonietta Krakowia.
Conducted by Charles Hazlewood

If i remember correctly there was an radio interview a while ago about him working with an Orchestra, so but there was no mention of a concert back then.

yeh... i agree,,,Sure the London sionfennata was pretty dodge and theres even a clip somewhere of squarepusher himself wondering what the point of covering and electronic track with an orchestra was..... i gather he just left it to them in the end.

the mixing and production on ufabulum is so pleasing to the ears

eehhh, i found it a bit too compressed/loud - the Equalizer on my CD-Player only showed a nice Brickwall ;)

eehhh, i found it a bit too compressed/loud - the Equalizer on my CD-Player only showed a nice Brickwall ;)

yep!

production is nice, EQ is not.

That said, it was designed as a live album for his live show, keeping in mind the eq curve of large systems. Much different filling a stadium with sound than your living room.

My understanding was that this was intentional...

Guest bitroast

there's ya problem ;)

stock-vector-retro-dancers-on-a-vinyl-re

• 4 weeks later...

Are you trying to tease us for something JR ? :emotawesomepm9:

No, just a legitimate question - I mean, I would be SHOCKED to see BOC there, let alone Richard announcing his new album... but WARP's 25th would be the place for it, no?

Are you trying to tease us for something JR ? :emotawesomepm9:

No, just a legitimate question - I mean, I would be SHOCKED to see BOC there, let alone Richard announcing his new album... but WARP's 25th would be the place for it, no?

yeah if any of them gave two shits about WARP then probably.

Archived