IGNORED

Call for female electronic Musicians

Also, and importantly, what happens in chatmm stays in chatmm. It's not to be used to drag arguments out by misquoting people. And a sense of humour and self reflection is vital to online life, if you see something that may upset you, pull out the flower before the knife.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

remember everyone, points and suspensions. No putting the boot in. Everything after this post that is off topic this applies to, i'm going to office works now, be nice, please. ;-]

Ah thanks, my answer is simple. It's never been done... *waits to be proven wrong*

There was a great gig in Warsaw called 4 Women no Cry:

Which spawned this collection of female only comps -

http://boomkat.com/search?fields%5B%5D=artist&in_stock=0&limit=75&q=FOUR+WOMEN+NO+CRY&sort=price

is it ok if i say this woman is freakishly attractive not only for her looks but for the fact she is glitching out up there

ok the first time it's been done... in London?

Ah thanks, my answer is simple. It's never been done... *waits to be proven wrong*

There was a great gig in Warsaw called 4 Women no Cry:

Which spawned this collection of female only comps -

http://boomkat.com/search?fields%5B%5D=artist&in_stock=0&limit=75&q=FOUR+WOMEN+NO+CRY&sort=price

is it ok if i say this woman is freakishly attractive not only for her looks but for the fact she is glitching out up there

nah it's pretty normal to find someone more attractive when they're doing something you admire

Me too.

Looking forward to heckling women checking Facebook on their MacBooks, and then seducing them with tales of my modular synths.

IDM PUA 4 LYFE

• 4 weeks later...

Archived