IGNORED

EDM C2 / D4 / E1

calx

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest danieljamesuser

I emailed 6ish hours ago and still no reply. I don't have much faith in reserving via email, Sure hope I get a reply!

I speculate that Grant is behind a fair few of these tracks. Anyone know if there has been much speculation of Grant releasing music before? inform me if so, considering his affiliation and contribution to music the guy must surely have dabbled in releasing some stuff. All im aware of are the early acid series on rephlex and Colundi sequence stuff....

samples seem generic as fuk

:cerious:

I agree actually.

:cerious::cerious:

Generic IDM preset fanfare

:emotawesomepm9:

lets hope the release ends up much better. The EDM discs haven't disappointed so far, so I have faith.

if they do this where I can't view the *complete* collection on my CD shelf I will be so upset.

like A and B are CDs, C and D are tapes or LPs i mean wtf. just have them be one format for a series of releases, man!

[austism intensifies]

when i dont hear something new from rephlex camp after a long time i usually lose faith in music in general. but then theres a 30s clip that still tickles my brain and touches my heart

what actual tie is there to these releases (and the first two) and rephlex anyway? just grant announced them on his facebook or something?

that and I believe the category numbers are in line with rephlex releases.

I think Herr Jan is the go to guy regarding this (but I could be wrong, maybe it was someone else).

what actual tie is there to these releases (and the first two) and rephlex anyway? just grant announced them on his facebook or something?

Discogs page has Rephlex as EDM "parent label"

331zxxe.jpg

And there was some blurb from Norman records saying how it was rumoured to be Rephlex artists.

I agree, they really should make it easier for fans to throw money at them though.

the bar code numerals complete the Rephlex catalog numbers

For anyone not on FB, Grant just posted...

Set = EDM C2 CD + EDM D4 Tape + EDM E1 LP

That seems really bizzare lol. What da f r rephlex smoking these days? I hope theres digital.. D4 is my fav based on the 30 sec clip and to only b able to hear it on tape is kind of shite

For anyone not on FB, Grant just posted...

Set = EDM C2 CD + EDM D4 Tape + EDM E1 LP

That seems really bizzare lol. What da f r rephlex smoking these days? I hope theres digital.. D4 is my fav based on the 30 sec clip and to only b able to hear it on tape is kind of shite

100% agree. Everyone had their personal favourite format, why not let people decide what they want, CD's for me please :D

I dunno, maybe the limited set is a pre-release.

Archived