IGNORED

EDM C2 / D4 / E1

calx

Yes, I was quite surprised too. I've been umming and ahhing for weeks every time I checked this thread. I've not heard A or B but the samples on sold it to me.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe they've done a runner with our cash?

No, they're both good people. Last time I spoke to Jodey it sounded like they had some of the album, but were waiting on at least one other. I'm guessing they're waiting on the vinyl.

Retrig said they're probably only waiting for the vinyl right? That could take some time due to the massive queues at the pressing plant(s). Looks like those two WeMe releases will be out before this one anyway, so we have something to chew on while waiting for this beast :)

Guest dylanmcknd

i can't wait for the edm z18 laserdisk. hopefully i can play and record it in the welsh countryside (for the proper reverb of course) then put it onto a DAT for perfect listening. hell, if i have the time (i will) i'll even hook it up to four sets of yamaha rotating speakers that are receiving input from 56 different 8 track players receiving input from a DAT adapter for the ultimate EDM rephlex experience while simultaneously burning my computer and hard drive in a gasoline fire cuz i wont need dat shit anymore.

fuck convienence, im going full tuss.

i can't wait for the edm z18 laserdisk. hopefully i can play and record it in the welsh countryside (for the proper reverb of course) then put it onto a DAT for perfect listening. hell, if i have the time (i will) i'll even hook it up to four sets of yamaha rotating speakers that are receiving input from 56 different 8 track players receiving input from a DAT adapter for the ultimate EDM rephlex experience while simultaneously burning my computer and hard drive in a gasoline fire cuz i wont need dat shit anymore.

fuck convienence, im going full tuss.

Can I come with you?

That's not meant to sound rude btw.

Just popping in here to say (again...) that that Jodey Kendrick set from Penryn Space Agency is the best set I've heard all year, probably even the most listened mix / set in years. Absolutely top notch. I hope every track will eventually get released :beer:

Just popping in here to say (again...) that that Jodey Kendrick set from Penryn Space Agency is the best set I've heard all year, probably even the most listened mix / set in years. Absolutely top notch. I hope every track will eventually get released :beer:

where can i find this? too lazy/drunk

Especially the amen breaks from 18 minutes onwards... They remind me a lot of the truper (94') but with a modern enduser type twist.

Don't think I've heard the amen mashed up as nicely since remarc.

Where can I download the Jk mix anyone?

PLEASE :)

Or can anyone recommend a youtube ripper?

I'm pretty computer illiterate so go easy on me lol

Archived