IGNORED

placid

Bazeley

Nice vibes! very nice drumming! Although it's impressive it feels a little homogeneous. It would be pretty killer with a nice bridge followed up by a new lead or bass.

Nice vibes! very nice drumming! Although it's impressive it feels a little homogeneous. It would be pretty killer with a nice bridge followed up by a new lead or bass.

yeah, i agree. i always intended to add more variation etc but l had to sell the tetra so ran out of time. great feedback though, thanks! :) so difficult to be objective when you have your head so firmly stuck into a tune! maybe i nedd to work faster. or maybe get the track to a point and then work on something else for a bit and go back to it with a fresh perspective.... i feel a project coming on!!

Very nice. Wears its influences on its sleeve somewhat but still very nice.

Thanks. i found it quite hard when i had the tetra not to make it sound like that! guess i just like that kind of sound.... good learning experience though. first time i tried to complete a tune instead of just having loads of 'sketches' on my hard drive! things are sounding very different now i have no analogue gear....:)

do it! i only just found out from another member that it is best controlled with a max for live patch. i had a lot of hassle with the soundtower editor. i wanted all four voices playing at once, with modulation at the same time. impossible using the editor.... it sound incredible though. if you could get the max for live patch working and pair it with a good midi controller you are on to a winner. when i have the money i'll probably get another!!

yeah, i agree. i always intended to add more variation etc but l had to sell the tetra so ran out of time. great feedback though, thanks! :) so difficult to be objective when you have your head so firmly stuck into a tune! maybe i nedd to work faster. or maybe get the track to a point and then work on something else for a bit and go back to it with a fresh perspective.... i feel a project coming on!!

I know that feeling very well haha...

Love the laid-back slides on the bass-lines! My favorite part is (what I think is a) occasional high-pitched 808 cowbell. It's out of tune with the track, but in a tasteful way - i.e. the abrupt dissonance adds an off-the-cuff haphazardness to the controlled smoothness of everything else.

Archived