IGNORED

wtf is a person supposed to actually do about israel murdering hundreds of innocent civilians.

pcock

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's about why there are terrorists, eugene.

On the lack of leadership: will expand on that when I return from vacation. But it basically boils down to whether or not all involved parties are willing to take decisions, take responsibility, and being able to listen and understand the other side of the argument.

you can talk about whether israel's war conduct is proceeding according to international law or not, compare it to similar operations and so on, and you can talk about whether going to such war to begin with is a wise/unwise decision in the long term, those are separate topics analytically. mesh gear was talking about the former, godel is more interested in the latter.

israels war conduct is absolutely appauling, sniping relief workers, bombing hospitals etc.

for example, did the irish goverment simply start firing rockets at neighbourhoods where suspected IRA members were hiding out. you're a complete fucking dick.

2014:

israeli casualties: 25

palestinian casualties: 733

I know I write this in basically every post, but: massive MDMA and LSD drop. I am more and more realizing that this is the only way.

WAR AND POWER ARE IMPOSSIBLE CONCEPTS IN LOVE.

At first the thought of a massive worldwide drop like this might seen juvenile- like I'm trying to make a joke at a time when people are actually suffering just so others can get their dicks sucked- but I'm dead fucking serious. Such massive and long-standing issues cannot be solved with politics, as politics are about power and control. You cannot solve issues of power and control, using power and control. It is impossible. The only way is hardcore, immediate, worldwide paradigm shift.

All right- there actually is one other solution-- create problems that are far worse than all other seeming problems combined, with the only choices at that point being worldwide true cooperation, or death of all humanity (or incineration of the planet, etc.).

But action from fear only lasts when the threat exists. True Love spreads forever.

israels war conduct is absolutely appauling, sniping relief workers, bombing hospitals etc.

for example, did the irish goverment simply start firing rockets at neighbourhoods where suspected IRA members were hiding out. you're a complete fucking dick.

2014:

israeli casualties: 25

palestinian casualties: 733

isael is not bombing whole neighborhoods just for that, you're making stuff up.

haven't heard about sniping, though i guess you're referring to that cut up video where some guy in a green shirt is lying on the ground playing with a cellphone that for some reasons became "ISRAEL MURDERS INNOCENT CIVILIANS WITH SNIPERS".

regarding the hospital i guess you're referring to el-wafa, which is widely documented as used as hamas headquarters pretty much, with video of people shooting from its widnows, rockets launching from its backyard..it was asked to be evacuated for days before israel attacked it btw, and it was empty of civilians when it did that afaik.

don't remember IRA covering most of uk with its rockets aimed solely at civilians. im not familiar with the irish conflict too much but reading from wiki it killed about 600 civilians in the whole conflict, hamas killed about 700 just in the 4 years of second intifada.

Reports suggesting the UNRWA gave the IDF precise co-ordinates of one of its schools that was being used as a shelter for around 800 women and children as they were attempting to negotiate a window for them to leave. It was never granted. The school was hit by artillery rounds soon after.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/07/israeli-shells-hits-un-shelter-gaza-201472413198190287.html

it's always a good idea to get news about the conflict from from qatar controlled al jazeera who also happens to fund and support hamas...

nevertheless, i've heard of the strike, but let's wait for details and context from more independent sources,

what's a zionist media machine?

i don't understand why so many people are keen on participating in these topics when the best you can provide is some snarky comment on the level of youtube comments to some videos by RT.

it's always a good idea to get news about the conflict from from qatar controlled al jazeera who also happens to fund and support hamas...

nevertheless, i've heard of the strike, but let's wait for details and context from more independent sources,

Are you spying on me right now?

Archived