IGNORED

Various Artists - TEFOSAV Aggregation Project 0x0009

Guest FuncRandm

Guest FuncRandm

Hi folks,

TEFOSAV Aggregation Project 0x0009 is available for free download from http://tefosav.bandc...-project-0x0009 :).

Various members of TEFOSAV and WATMM created tracks with a field recording theme for this compilation release. Really enjoying the album and well done to Ascdi for curating the release.

FuncRand(m)

Hey, does anyone know if we can add this release to our personal Bandcamp pages? I looked online but can't see a way to do it.

You're wanting your track to show up on your bandcamp page correct?

No way of doing that outside of uploading it to your page and creating a single track "album" for it AFAIK

Nope, sorry, I meant artist page. Seems like you should be able to link the release because you're on it. I understand the logistical problems it might take to implement this though.

Guest FuncRandm

Hi there, please don't donate money to the comp! I know that sounds odd, but there is no way of sharing it between the various parties fairly and the cost of transferring money to X members would end up eating any money made on the comp.

I don't think that there is a way of linking Compilation tracks to artist pages. It would be a really cool feature for bandcamp, you'd get a better idea of people's back catalogue.

Nope, sorry, I meant artist page.

Ah, wasn't clear to me. If someone searches on yer artist name, all releases you are featured in will be listed. I don't think it is currently possible to have releases, other than you have uploaded yourself, listed on your page. Might be a good feature request, worth contacting them?

Archived