IGNORED

The Ass Wars of Hip Hop

Rubin Farr

in the past 20 years we've gone from the East Coast vs West Coast debacle, to Nicki Minaj vs Iggy Azalea, lol. It's a new century for sure, a lot more entertaining (we need a break from reality lite than ever as the earth descends into chaos) and a lot more lighthearted. It's a sexy rap war oooh! and leave it to women to bring it on, sweet.

Iggy has pwned this summer on pop radio, she has made almost $6 million this year and I have nothing but respect for a female MC from Australia. Pop can be fun, we don't have to be about our pure electronic vision of what music should be 24/7, it's fun to bang your girlfriend to a mindless pop song once in a blue moon.

This thread needs a poll though

Oh, I'll give you a 'poll'... :diablo:

[NSFW]

Who do you prefer?

a) Nicki Minaj

b) Iggy Azalea

lol, I love that this can go so many ways

(gold star)

This thread needs a poll though

Oh, I'll give you a 'poll'... :diablo:

[NSFW]

Who do you prefer?

a) Nicki Minaj

b) Iggy Azalea

Whom. Whom do you prefer.

in the past 20 years we've gone from the East Coast vs West Coast debacle, to Nicki Minaj vs Iggy Azalea, lol. It's a new century for sure, a lot more entertaining (we need a break from reality lite than ever as the earth descends into chaos) and a lot more lighthearted. It's a sexy rap war oooh! and leave it to women to bring it on, sweet.

you forgot a couple more beefs:

dame dash vs lyor cohen and todd moscowitz also dubbed the ceo wars.

40 glocc vs the game

tyga vs lil durk: also dubbed the chiraq beef

oh, and i suppose drake vs macklemore

none of these beefs though have produced anything memorable like a hot track or a random shooting, so overall, pretty disappointing. the biebs beef with orlando bloom has more action than rap battles nowadays

Anything than improves the quantity and quality of ass in my life is to be smiled upon

That said mikki minaj scares the fuck out of me all lookin like a real life bratz doll 'n shit

Anything than improves the quantity and quality of ass in my life is to be smiled upon

ma mayne.

white girls with ass is the new black girls with ass

love white ayse, love black ayse. awl differ'n kindsa ayse.

btw I thought Iggy Azalea was a black girl. I keep getting her confused with Azealia Banks.

*brofist*

btw I thought Iggy Azalea was a black girl.

TBH I didn't know her until 5 minutes ago, she definitely has the same not-attractive/not-unattactive thing going on as Nikki, like some grain-fed clone of portia de rossi or something.

Then again there's dis/dat: (NSFWish)

tumblr_n9pi8di59r1t124v1o5_500.gif