IGNORED

The Ass Wars of Hip Hop

Rubin Farr

They're both terrible rappers but I'd get on that Nicki Minaj business she's carrying around any day

Is this the poor mans nice asses thread?

lol

I don't see why this has to be choice between one or the other. Both are really talented musicians (already posted that but seriously.)

Some days you're in the mood for this:

And some days you're in the mood for this:

Nice to see some threads dedicated to this genre of music on WATMM though.

i liked that fakn niggaz fakn fakn ass nigga track and i hate the sound of this white gaal. hr voice sounds zo ugly! reminds me of ke$ha :shuriken:

btw...who's the autechre of hiphop? (as in really genius, not kanye wast type 'genius')

Edited by xox

i liked that fakn niggaz fakn fakn ass nigga track and i hate the sound of this white gaal. hr voice sounds zo ugly! reminds me of ke$ha :shuriken:

btw...who's the autechre of hiphop? (as in really genius, not kanye wast type 'genius')

lol

but really, i cant do this! i'm was googling and youtubing the whole day yesterday and found nothing i really liked. they're all morons and even if if they arnt the themes they're occupied with are moronic. maybe some old hip that i dont know of? idk

Guest iniquity blues

"Hate" is not a strong enough word to accurately describe my feelings towards Iggy Azalea. Just plz go away, bitch. I'm tapping out and drawing the line in the sand right here to say "THIS AGGRESSION WILL NOT STAND!"

Btw I would be remiss if I didn't point out naming your thread "The Ass Wars of Hip Hop" is a surefire way to get me to read it!

what are you after, really?

i was wondering if i can find something in the hip-hop world that i could ad to my playlist. my fav composers are beethoven and autechre. usually other things that i listen to these days are vhs head, afx, plaid, murcof, snd, bach, rhythm&sound, ligeti, parmegiani, mika vainio, pole, tetsu inoue, raster noton shit, so to know what i'm after the easiest would be for you to find the common denominator between them. also, i'm have very low threshold for stupidity and that's only i could found in hip-hop. i just dont care about the things they're occupied with and they just can't get over them selfs. ass nigga!